Timothy Hardaway Jr.
Feb 13, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
If the mask doesn’t fit, you’ve got to sit. Or something like that. We posted a couple days ago the plan for J.R. Smith to suit up for the New York Knicks Wednesday night wearing a mask to protect his fractured cheekbone. Except he didn’t suit up. After going through warm-ups Smith told the Knicks…
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 4
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13