Timothy Hardaway Jr.
Feb 13, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
If the mask doesn’t fit, you’ve got to sit. Or something like that. We posted a couple days ago the plan for J.R. Smith to suit up for the New York Knicks Wednesday night wearing a mask to protect his fractured cheekbone. Except he didn’t suit up. After going through warm-ups Smith told the Knicks…
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 5
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 9
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 22
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 3
- Pacers’ troubles continue as Hawks convincingly win Game 1 32