Mar 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Rose expects to be back before the end of the regular season.
Mar 23, 2015, 6:59 PM EDT
He had been out since March 1 with an elbow injury.
Mar 23, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The Hawks are sliding, the Spurs are climbing.
Mar 20, 2015, 9:38 AM EDT
Bulls big hopes to return against Raptors tonight
Mar 17, 2015, 9:55 PM EDT
Jimmy Butler and Taj Gibson return to practice
Mar 16, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
Bulls haven’t been strictly enforcing it, though
Mar 11, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
He said he needs a few days off to rest his body.
Mar 9, 2015, 7:58 PM EDT
Rose spoke to reporters for the first time since his knee surgery.
Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EDT
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Mar 2, 2015, 2:50 AM EDT
We have video evidence Brandon Bass can dunk.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:44 PM EDT
There is a lot of uncertainty in Chicago.
Feb 23, 2015, 2:36 PM EDT
Gibson still not fully recovered from hand injury, but illness will keep him out against Bucks
Feb 19, 2015, 5:20 PM EDT
Doc Rivers and Perkins go way back.
Feb 5, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Trading Gibson would be a mistake for the Bulls.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Mirotic, drafted in 2011, is a darkhorse challenger to Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
In only 24 minutes.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Rose on Thibodeau: ‘He’s doing everything and did everything possible’
Jan 9, 2015, 3:01 PM EDT
Chicago will reportedly make pitch before guard signs offer sheet with another team
Jan 2, 2015, 12:31 AM EDT
Two of Butler’s 26 were impressive.
Dec 19, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
The Bulls are better off with their depth and flexibility.
Bulls coach Thibodeau responds to Taj Gibson saying there are trust issues on defense: ‘That’s garbage’
Dec 11, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Thibodeau won’t accept any excuses, especially when it comes to defense.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Butler’s huge leap on the offensive end of the floor has him in the All-Star conversation, and may be enough to make Chicago one of the primary favorites to contend for this year’s title.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Rose says he is feeling better about his health.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:46 PM EDT
Finally, some good news for the Bulls.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
What did you expect him to think?
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 0
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 17
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 6
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7