Mar 2, 2015, 1:45 PM EST
Bulls facing big challenge without their best player
Mar 2, 2015, 2:50 AM EST
We have video evidence Brandon Bass can dunk.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:44 PM EST
There is a lot of uncertainty in Chicago.
Feb 23, 2015, 2:36 PM EST
Gibson still not fully recovered from hand injury, but illness will keep him out against Bucks
Feb 19, 2015, 5:20 PM EST
Doc Rivers and Perkins go way back.
Feb 5, 2015, 7:15 PM EST
Trading Gibson would be a mistake for the Bulls.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:17 AM EST
Mirotic, drafted in 2011, is a darkhorse challenger to Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year
Jan 25, 2015, 7:00 PM EST
In only 24 minutes.
Jan 23, 2015, 10:55 AM EST
Rose on Thibodeau: ‘He’s doing everything and did everything possible’
Jan 9, 2015, 3:01 PM EST
Chicago will reportedly make pitch before guard signs offer sheet with another team
Jan 2, 2015, 12:31 AM EST
Two of Butler’s 26 were impressive.
Dec 19, 2014, 10:15 AM EST
The Bulls are better off with their depth and flexibility.
Bulls coach Thibodeau responds to Taj Gibson saying there are trust issues on defense: ‘That’s garbage’
Dec 11, 2014, 9:25 PM EST
Thibodeau won’t accept any excuses, especially when it comes to defense.
Dec 2, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Butler’s huge leap on the offensive end of the floor has him in the All-Star conversation, and may be enough to make Chicago one of the primary favorites to contend for this year’s title.
Nov 27, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Rose says he is feeling better about his health.
Nov 24, 2014, 7:46 PM EST
Finally, some good news for the Bulls.
Nov 23, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
What did you expect him to think?
Nov 22, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Mike James or Will Bynum could be added to the roster for a short stint.
Nov 22, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
X-rays were negative but he is going to miss some time.
Nov 21, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
Did Bulls center think Cousins flopped?
Nov 20, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Rose could be out longer.
Nov 17, 2014, 3:12 PM EST
He also says he got a lot of support from players around the league after his comments last week.
Nov 6, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
The Greek Freak just runs the floor and knows how to finish.
Nov 4, 2014, 8:01 PM EST
He will be a game-time decision Wednesday against the Bucks.
Nov 3, 2014, 4:15 PM EST
All three Bulls players have battled injuries early in the season.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6