Oct 20, 2014, 2:18 PM EDT
Anonymous executives, agents slam Kobe in ESPN article
Oct 15, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin will be the Lakers starter.
Oct 14, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
Nash facing same problems that held him to 15 games last season
Oct 13, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
As usual, everything hinges on Kobe Bryant.
Oct 9, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Cuban wants Duncan to confirm his retirement plans. Good luck with that.
Oct 8, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Magic Johnson will appreciate that
Oct 7, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Steve Nash moved well and played a good game also.
Oct 5, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
The two-time MVP wants to see where his health is before making a decision.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Nash also went through the summer pain free, without suffering any setbacks.
Oct 4, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
Howard says he is finally physically right and ready to dominate this season. We’ll see.
Sep 30, 2014, 12:57 PM EDT
The NBA is just more fun with Swaggy P in it.
Sep 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Richard Sherman’s ad spoofed too.
Sep 26, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Jeremy Lin is not the guy to use as a spot-up shooter.
Sep 24, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
The Lakers may want point guard depth but I’m not sure this is their guy.
Sep 24, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
Nash was limited to just 15 games last season.
Sep 23, 2014, 12:15 PM EDT
The many times Toronto and Kyle Lowry could have blown it with each other
Sep 20, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
This is what you want out of these guys.
Sep 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EDT
A second unit of Jeremy Lin, Nick Young and Julius Randle will be a lot of fun. It won’t defend, but it will be entertaining.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
This was a concern for Nash last season, but as expected, the Lakers will indeed have him on the roster for the upcoming season.
Aug 25, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Clarkson becomes Lakers’ third point guard behind Steve Nash and Jeremy Lin
Aug 23, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
It’s an accurate description.
Aug 22, 2014, 12:20 PM EDT
His critics don’t get it, but Jeremy Lin is a solid NBA guard now.
Aug 19, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
Highlights only serve as a reminder of just how bad things were in Los Angeles.
Aug 18, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
This reason makes the most sense.
Aug 14, 2014, 8:59 PM EDT
More motion off the ball in the Warriors would be both novel and a good thing.
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 3
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 9
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 17
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 6
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 90