Jun 12, 2015, 1:59 PM EDT
What can Cleveland do to counter?
Jun 12, 2015, 11:49 AM EDT
Featuring Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, LeBron James and Matthew Dellavedova
Jun 12, 2015, 9:47 AM EDT
Stephen Curry none too pleased with Cavaliers guard, either
Jun 12, 2015, 7:44 AM EDT
Blatt and the Cavaliers just don’t have a lot of options for adjustments.
Jun 12, 2015, 2:56 AM EDT
Jun 11, 2015, 11:51 PM EDT
The series is even 2-2 heading back to Golden State for Game 5.
Jun 11, 2015, 9:21 PM EDT
The Cavaliers raced out to a 7-0 lead.
Jun 11, 2015, 7:10 PM EDT
If Dellavedova can’t stick with Curry in the usual way, it could be a rough night for him and the Warriors.
Jun 11, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
Klay Thompson’s father is not impressed by Dellavedova.
Steve Kerr on NBA upholding no-call on LeBron James-Stephen Curry collision: ‘I absolutely agree. Slide-tackling is totally legal’
Jun 11, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Sarcastic Steve Kerr is the best Steve Kerr
Jun 11, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
This series has averaged 93.7 possessions per game — seven fewer than the Warriors averaged during the regular season.
Jun 10, 2015, 8:09 PM EDT
MRI reveals bruise, but no structural damage
Jun 10, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Something out of Draymond Green and the front line would help, too.
Jun 10, 2015, 6:37 PM EDT
League also rules David Lee should have picked up an offensive foul before Stephen Curry’s final 3-pointer
Jun 10, 2015, 5:05 PM EDT
They have made the Team USA jerseys for years.
Jun 10, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
Back issues could explain why Green has been so bad this series.
Jun 10, 2015, 3:26 PM EDT
If you picked the Warriors, are you jumping off the bandwagon yet?
Jun 10, 2015, 2:47 PM EDT
Dellavedova was rushed to the hospital after the Cavs’ Game 3 Finals win.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:44 PM EDT
James pointed to his temple after making the play to let everyone know he was smart.
Jun 10, 2015, 12:00 PM EDT
If they can win Game 4, you have to like their chances.
Jun 10, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
Perhaps it’s what’s given him that extra chip on his shoulder.
Jun 10, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
He’s not wrong.
Jun 10, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
A combination of some David Lee as the screener and Stephen Curry being more aggressive seemed to work.
Jun 10, 2015, 2:37 AM EDT
Cleveland guard hospitalized with cramps
Jun 10, 2015, 12:37 AM EDT
Cleveland now leads the series 2-1 with Game 4 at home.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 32
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 35
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17