Feb 19, 2015, 6:20 PM EST
A serious setback for Boston.
Jan 22, 2015, 3:25 PM EST
Goodwin’s agent, Charles Briscoe, says Goodwin willing to wait until next year for playing time in Phoenix
Jan 18, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
Still no decision on Tayshaun Prince.
Jan 16, 2015, 5:45 PM EST
Will the Clippers get Nate Robinson as well?
Jan 15, 2015, 4:41 PM EST
Jordan Farmar could be waived.
Sep 3, 2013, 9:16 AM EST
At this point, the free agent cupboard is pretty bare, and a number of teams have filled out their rosters anyway. Let’s just be honest — if you’re still on the free agent market there is a reason. Still, there are a few teams still looking to add player 14/15 to the roster off minimum…
Aug 2, 2013, 8:07 PM EST
When the Celtics waived Shavlik Randolph on Thursday, it didn’t create an open roster spot. Even after that transaction, Boston still has 15 players in place with guaranteed contracts for next season, which is the maximum a team is allowed under league rules. With no room to add late second round draft pick Colton Iverson,…
Aug 1, 2013, 7:21 PM EST
The Celtics have waived Shavlik Randolph, the team announced on Thursday via official release. Had they not done so, his salary of $1,106,942 would have become fully guaranteed for next season. Boston now has 15 players with guaranteed contracts on the books, which is the maximum a team is allowed to carry during the regular season.…
Nov 22, 2010, 11:09 AM EST
More Juwan Howard? If this were 1988, that might be a good call for a team, but we’ve all moved on from that year, something evidenced by the fact we no longer consider “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” good music. In 2010 both Howard and Bobby McFerrin should be used only in moderation. But right now,…
Nov 5, 2010, 1:01 PM EST
Fabricio Oberto has joined the long and storied tradition of Portland Trail Blazer big men who can’t play for them right now — Greg Oden, Joel Pryzbilla, Jeff Pendergraph. It’s not really funny, but if you can’t laugh about this run of luck you’d just be curled up on a corner of your bed crying.…
Oct 20, 2010, 1:11 PM EST
The end of the Heat bench — the guys we’re talking about today then likely not mentioning again all season — is starting to shake itself out. The Heat have cut loose Shavlik Randolph and Kenny Hasbrouck, according to Ira Winderman of the Sun Sentinel on twitter. What that means is that there is one…
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11