Aug 20, 2010, 1:54 PM EDT
The Chicago Bulls are using Joakim Noah and his feisty reputation to help sell season tickets this year. Carlos Boozer and some guys who can drain threes should sell more, but still pretty entertaining campaign.
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 2
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 17
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 16