San Antonio Spurs
Jun 9, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
San Antonio missed a chance to extend their lead on this play and it came back to haunt them.
Jun 9, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
LeBron gets hot from perimeter in Heat’s Game 2 win over Spurs
Jun 8, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
Miami’s defense also was much better as well, forcing Spurs to midrange.
Jun 8, 2014, 10:04 PM EDT
Spurs star forward has 157 career doubl-doubles
Jun 8, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James is in attack mode.
Jun 8, 2014, 8:37 PM EDT
He had 11 points on 5-of-6 shooting in first quarter.
Jun 8, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Yes, the AC in the AT&T Center is working for Game 2.
Jun 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Ginobili made NBA Finals history with 16 points and 11 assists in Game 1
Jun 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Ginobili had to adapt to a new offense and the impacts of Father Time.
Jun 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Expect better defense, more contested shots and fewer turnovers.
Jun 7, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Also, Gregg Popovich hates the three point shot. His word, not mine.
Jun 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Boris Diaw was a team best +30 in Game 1 and had the second most touches on the team (behind Tony Parker) as they ran some of the offense through him.
Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Got a question for LeBron? Here’s your chance to ask.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
Chalmers’ foul trouble shortened the Heat bench even more on a night they didn’t need it shortened.
Jun 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Not shockingly, Gregg Popovich was not happy after watching the Game 1 tape. Not even a nice Cabernet could have brightened his mood.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
It was 97 degrees in the old Boston Garden and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was sucking oxygen.
Jun 6, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
In last three games, Spurs are +59 with Diaw and -11 without him
Jun 6, 2014, 1:31 AM EDT
“It sucks not being out there for your team, especially at this point in the season.” —LeBron James
Jun 6, 2014, 1:27 AM EDT
Green scores 11 points on 4-for-4 shooting in final 6:07 of Game 1
Jun 5, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
San Antonio closed game on 31-9 run.
Jun 5, 2014, 11:11 PM EDT
Danny Green barely avoided getting dunked on
Jun 5, 2014, 11:07 PM EDT
It was 89 degrees in the building at the start of the fourth quarter.
Jun 5, 2014, 10:56 PM EDT
Heat forward nails ridiculous 3-pointer
Jun 5, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
Manu Ginobili has been lighting it up from three.
Jun 5, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
This is going to be a fun series.
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11