Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis all pad MVP resumes
Mar 16, 2015, 2:01 AM EDT
LeBron is just happy his knee is okay.
Feb 23, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
How many more games will the Knicks win this season?
Feb 22, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Davis re-injured his right shoulder on Saturday.
Feb 22, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
If Davis and Anderson are out for a while the Pelicans are in trouble.
Jan 26, 2015, 1:16 AM EDT
Could the Pelicans make the playoffs?
Jan 20, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Nick Young on 24-point, four-rebound, three-assist game: ‘That’s a triple-double for me’
Dec 14, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Davis hurt his chest during the Pelicans-Cavs game on Friday.
Dec 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
No word yet on if this could keep him out future games.
Nov 30, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Pelicans looking for depth and defense up front.
Nov 24, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
Pelicans guard dealing with yet another injury
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Cavaliers guard seems to be embracing his new role
Nov 13, 2014, 1:58 PM EDT
Pelicans forward wants people to remember Gia Allemand, learn about suicide prevention and survival
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
Oct 29, 2014, 12:55 PM EDT
Team needs to be among the league’s best for that to happen.
Oct 28, 2014, 11:40 AM EDT
All eyes on Anthony Davis.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
All hail the Brow.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Four teams and the obvious choice of Cleveland.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
New Orleans adds its missing link in Omer Asik
Oct 14, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Now they need to find a sixth man.
Oct 5, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
He could have returned, but it’s preseason.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose among the more intriguing names on the list.
Sep 17, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
Asik and Davis could be one of the NBA’s best defensive front lines.
Sep 8, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
New Orleans has enough flexibility to keep either player into regular season
Aug 29, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Anthony Davis should lead the Pelicans to the playoffs, which would make Monty Williams feel safer.
Aug 19, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
I think the Pelicans are a playoff team next season.
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 20
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 38
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 20
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85