Jul 8, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
Pau Gasol is going to have a bounce-back season next go around, just watch.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:44 PM EDT
Thunder star still wants to play in 2016 Rio Olympics
Jul 3, 2014, 5:40 PM EDT
Good gamble on a revitalization project, but at $4 million a year?
Jul 3, 2014, 9:14 AM EDT
Signing could push Hasheem Thabeet out the door
Jul 2, 2014, 7:20 PM EDT
Oklahoma City also in the mix for Mike Miller
Jun 27, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Parker joins the likes of Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin by becoming one of the brand’s star endorsers.
Jun 22, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
The OKC model is a great way to rebuild — as long as you draft yourself a couple of superstars.
Jun 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If the Thunder forward preserves his advantage, he’d join just two other players to lead a postseason in points without reaching the Finals
Jun 11, 2014, 1:30 AM EDT
Leonard scores 29 points, his most since high school, in San Antonio’s Game 3 win over Heat
Jun 5, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
OKC doesn’t feel the pressure to make a move because they feel the window there remains wide open.
Jun 4, 2014, 12:43 PM EDT
Chris Paul, James Harden and Joakim Noah join Durant and LeBron, who fell one vote shy of unanimous selection
Jun 2, 2014, 2:43 PM EDT
LeBron James fell to the second team.
Jun 2, 2014, 12:10 PM EDT
“That’s our guy. I’m riding with him.” —Kevin Durant on Scott Brooks
Jun 1, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Sefolosha is an unrestricted free agent, and he and the Thunder would be best served by going in different directions.
Jun 1, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Big-time play from Leonard helped seal the win for the Spurs.
Jun 1, 2014, 12:43 AM EDT
San Antonio’s role players, led by Boris Diaw, get Spurs past Thunder and into NBA Finals
Jun 1, 2014, 12:40 AM EDT
Tim Duncan had 7 of the Spurs 11 points in overtime.
May 30, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
Matt Bonner and Boris Diaw get bigger roles at expense of Tiago Splitter
May 29, 2014, 11:58 PM EDT
San Antonio’s offense could not be stopped.
May 29, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
Westbrook brings the pain.
May 29, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
Here is the Spurs biggest problem for Game 5: When the Thunder players get off the plane in San Antonio, they are still going to be incredibly long and athletic.
May 28, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
Jackson played eight minutes of the third quarter Tuesday and said he would “just play through it” in Game 5 Thursday.
May 28, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Spurs guard drives by Steven Adams to reach rim
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 0
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14