Jan 21, 2015, 1:29 AM EST
Also, Ernie Johnson is the best.
Jan 19, 2015, 5:15 PM EST
We also talk Dion Waiters, who may be a fit in OKC.
Jan 16, 2015, 10:15 PM EST
And away from Reggie Jackson.
Jan 13, 2015, 12:44 PM EST
Will free agents be scared off by New York’s on-court failures?
Jan 13, 2015, 8:30 AM EST
If OKC is going to lose him this summer as a free agent anyway, they may try to trade Jackson first.
Jan 10, 2015, 11:00 PM EST
Waiters was about to start in his home town of Philadelphia, but was pulled just before tip-off as the trade came together.
Jan 7, 2015, 10:33 PM EST
Waiters already held back by Thunder — from wearing James Harden’s jersey number
Jan 7, 2015, 8:00 AM EST
If the Knicks can’t land a big name next summer, they may keep their powder dry and look ahead to Kevin Durant.
Jan 6, 2015, 4:59 PM EST
With his contract at age 33 he will not be easy to move.
Jan 6, 2015, 10:00 AM EST
It’s a risky trade for the Cavs and the Thunder, but it could pay off big.
Jan 5, 2015, 7:47 PM EST
Reggie Jackson is not involved.
Dec 10, 2014, 5:45 PM EST
The Sixers have young players and draft picks. The Knicks have ‘Melo.
Nov 24, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
Oklahoma City point guard throws down on Warriors
Nov 22, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 17, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
Harden respects Jackson for declining Thunder’s extension offer
Nov 14, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
Perkins playing solidly, still leading as a reserve
Nov 13, 2014, 5:20 PM EST
Jackson has assumed the mantle of leader with injuries to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook.
Nov 13, 2014, 11:48 AM EST
Oklahoma City point guard trying to prove himself as restricted free agency awaits
Nov 12, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
He missed time for surgery to remove a screw from his hand.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Pacers forward and former Knick carving out role as go-to scorer
Nov 7, 2014, 12:55 PM EST
Thunder, losing without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, also facing Jackson’s impending free agency
Nov 7, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
Oklahoma City could use point guard to give Reggie Jackson more minutes off the ball
Nov 4, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Oklahoma City finishes game with six healthy players
Nov 4, 2014, 1:44 AM EST
Not a good night for Fabulous, however.
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 0
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 0
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 3
- Did win over Lakers break Rockets out of their defensive slump? 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Thunder don’t look like playoff team yet 20
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson trade 9
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 33
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8