Sep 1, 2014, 1:31 PM EST
This makes more sense, but he could get moved near the deadline.
Sep 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Whether he asked out or not doesn’t really change his situation much.
Aug 31, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Rondo is in the same situation Kevin Love was in with Timberwolves, before he was traded to Cavaliers.
Aug 24, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
There are a few reasons why trading Rondo at this point wouldn’t make a lot of sense.
Aug 15, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Kentucky blood is thick.
Aug 8, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Power forward has $6.9 million expiring contract
Aug 5, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
When you look at other guards making $12 million a year, Bledsoe seems a fit in that group.
Aug 2, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Boston selected Young No. 17 after he missed pre-draft workouts
Jul 28, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
After all the players shifts this summer, the top three teams in the power rankings remain unchanged from the last one lst year.
Jul 23, 2014, 7:49 PM EST
Does this mean Boston will trade Rajon Rondo?
Jul 18, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Smith, who spent last season with the Suns, could back up Patrick Beverley
Jul 17, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
Kings center calls Rajon Rondo NBA’s best point guard
Jul 17, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Rondo can be difficult, but if that’s true, free agents should get over it
Jul 8, 2014, 12:31 PM EST
While other teams hope to sign big name free agents, the Celtics are continuing to try to put a trade together to acquire Love from the Timberwolves.
Jul 7, 2014, 7:56 PM EST
Add Boston to Lakers, Mavericks and, I suppose, Pacers
Jul 2, 2014, 10:22 AM EST
That price tag is pretty steep for a role player.
Jun 30, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
Bradley’s cap hold will cut significantly into Boston’s cap room
Jun 27, 2014, 2:09 AM EST
My biggest winner on draft day? The Denver Nuggets.
Jun 26, 2014, 11:01 PM EST
Info on every pick, every trade, in one convenient place.
Jun 26, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Joel Embiid to the Sixers at three… unless they trade it.
Jun 24, 2014, 10:40 PM EST
Boston would reportedly favor drafting Andrew Wiggins over Jabari Parker
Jun 24, 2014, 3:48 PM EST
Hard to see this happening, but it would make the Kings interesting.
Jun 24, 2014, 1:00 AM EST
Aaron Gordon emerging as Boston’s most-likely choice, though a trade is also very possible
Jun 21, 2014, 1:30 PM EST
Rondo says the Celtics plan on being contenders next year, too: “I think after we try to get ‘Melo and add an additional piece, then who knows? The sky’s the limit.”
Jun 20, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Boston has reportedly offered Timberwolves three first rounders and Kelly Olynyk for Love
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13