Oct 18, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Celtics have too many guaranteed contracts, and are already set at Bynum’s position.
Oct 17, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
At stake: Nearly $9 million (in Irving’s salary and the Cavaliers’ cap space)
Oct 16, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Celtics wing could face suspension
Oct 14, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Leonard should get max contract (extension or otherwise) from Spurs
Oct 11, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Rondo is warming up, but hasn’t yet been cleared for contact following broken hand injury.
Report: Rockets plan to use James Harden as ‘lead recruiter’ to pursue free agent Kevin Durant in 2016
Oct 7, 2014, 3:26 PM EDT
The connection is obvious, but that doesn’t make it any less of a long shot.
Oct 6, 2014, 6:50 PM EDT
Expect Rubio to end up a restricted free agent.
Oct 5, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
Rondo will be in constant trade rumors until the deadline, but the Celtics are said to want to keep him.
Oct 3, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
With Rajon Rondo out, someone must step into the role
Oct 2, 2014, 9:48 AM EDT
Celtics president Danny Ainge agrees that’s a fair request
Oct 1, 2014, 1:41 PM EDT
Broken hand is supposed to sideline Rondo for 6-8 weeks.
Sep 30, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
GM Ainge hints he’d offer the max to Rondo next summer.
Sep 30, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
What about Chris Paul?
Sep 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
For those that don’t believe Rondo slipped in the shower, this provides a convenient alternate theory as to how the injury took place.
Sep 26, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
He fell at his home and will be out 6-8 weeks.
Sep 23, 2014, 5:29 PM EDT
What is Ricky Rubio worth on the open market.
Sep 23, 2014, 3:29 PM EDT
Danny Ainge has done a good job with keeping his options open.
Sep 23, 2014, 12:15 AM EDT
Wyc Grousbeck also says he wants Boston to keep point guard long term
Sep 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
“The truthful answer is I really don’t know.” —Danny Ainge on potentially trading Rajon Rondo
Sep 19, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
“It was more just becoming a better all-around player, trying to take the next step and become a leader on this team and will my team to win.” —Jeff Green
Sep 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Rajon Rondo looms over everything – on and off the court
Sep 11, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
Celtics coach stands to show a little more, one way or another, in his second season
Sep 6, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
Refutes a report that Rondo had told Celtics “he wants out.”
Sep 4, 2014, 3:47 PM EDT
Speaking to business leaders ‘Melo said his business ties in New York was key. Play to your audience.
Sep 1, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
This makes more sense, but he could get moved near the deadline.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34