Portland Trail Blazers
Apr 30, 2015, 1:07 AM EDT
C.J. McCollum’s 33 points weren’t enough.
Apr 29, 2015, 2:20 PM EDT
Blazers trail 3-1 in the series.
Apr 28, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Apr 28, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
The Lillard we remembered from last year’s playoffs was back.
Apr 28, 2015, 2:13 AM EDT
Without Mike Conley to check him Damian Lillard ran free.
Apr 27, 2015, 3:44 PM EDT
They need the swelling to go down to get a sense of his return,
Apr 26, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
With the new salary cap, Davis’ deal could approach $140 million.
Apr 26, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
Conley suffered the injury in Memphis’ Game 3 win in Portland.
Apr 26, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
Players were given the option by the team’s GM, but Aldridge — who will be an unrestricted free agent this summer — was the only one who chose to leave.
Apr 26, 2015, 2:37 AM EDT
Memphis’ offense was the best it has looked this series.
Apr 26, 2015, 1:24 AM EDT
There is no update on the severity of his injury yet.
Apr 24, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Portland, down 0-2 to Memphis, needs all the help it can get.
Apr 23, 2015, 1:22 PM EDT
Trail Blazers stand to face plenty of competition for their star forward
Apr 22, 2015, 11:01 PM EDT
Too much Mike Conley (and the rest of the Grizzlies guards), and not nearly enough Damian Lillard has Memphis rolling in the series.
Apr 22, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
Trail Blazers are in a hole
Apr 21, 2015, 6:30 PM EDT
He said it was a running joke with a teammate.
Apr 21, 2015, 5:40 PM EDT
Lillard was 5-of-21 in Game 1.
Apr 21, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Another report has Aldridge at no better than 50-50 to re-sign with the Blazers.
Apr 20, 2015, 12:38 PM EDT
Full voting included
Apr 20, 2015, 11:57 AM EDT
And he’s not the only Portland player worried about Aldridge leaving
Apr 19, 2015, 10:54 PM EDT
Memphis controlled the game from start to finish.
Apr 17, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Wesley Matthews. Arron Afflalo. Nicolas Batum. C.J. McCollum. Chris Kaman. Mike Conley. Tony Allen. All injured.
Apr 17, 2015, 1:11 PM EDT
Four of five first-team spots are unanimous
Apr 17, 2015, 12:28 PM EDT
Portland’s health and Memphis’ size are a bad match.
Apr 17, 2015, 11:11 AM EDT
That may be true, but he’s still likely to stick in Portland
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25