Aug 25, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
Irving will start over Rose in final pre-World Cup exhibition
Aug 25, 2014, 9:17 AM EST
Cavaliers and Heat among suitors
Aug 22, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Timberwolves will stick with Andrew Wiggins
Aug 22, 2014, 1:59 PM EST
If true, Thompson needs a much thicker skin.
Aug 21, 2014, 5:02 PM EST
Why give up assets now, when either player could be signed outright as an unrestricted free agent next summer?
Aug 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
16 players will practice and be available for Friday’s game against Puerto Rico, but the roster needs to be trimmed to 12 in advance of the FIBA World Cup.
Aug 20, 2014, 4:12 PM EST
If Bledsoe decides to play for the qualifying offer, he’ll almost certainly bolt as an unrestricted free agent next summer.
Aug 20, 2014, 12:09 PM EST
Miami could use the depth, but at this point the pickings are slim.
Aug 19, 2014, 10:34 AM EST
This is likely a camp contract.
Aug 18, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
The real question in all of this is if they would take a pay cut to stay together?
Aug 16, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
Two guys who might switch teams as restricted free agents: Kenneth Faried and Tobias Harris.
Aug 14, 2014, 3:27 PM EST
It sounds minor, which is good. He just signed a new deal with the Suns.
Aug 14, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Who gets moved into the starting lineup spots that Paul George and Kevin Durant would have filled.
Report: Greg Monroe tells Pistons he will sign $5.5 million qualifying offer, become free agent next year
Aug 12, 2014, 8:26 PM EST
Apparently he wasn’t bluffing.
Aug 12, 2014, 3:33 PM EST
Tucker will be out the first three games of next season.
Aug 12, 2014, 11:15 AM EST
Bledsoe’s options are limited.
Aug 12, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
It’s Monroe’s only leverage so he is playing that card.
Aug 10, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
This trade would make no sense for the Pistons.
Aug 10, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Suns weren’t interested.
Aug 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
Whether he did or didn’t, Monroe’s situation remains unresolved.
Aug 9, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
Monroe being back stateside doesn’t change the fact he is stuck. He should call up Eric Bledsoe and they can commiserate.
Aug 7, 2014, 11:57 AM EST
New offer would make Monroe highest-paid Piston ahead of Josh Smith
Aug 5, 2014, 6:53 PM EST
It behooves Bledsoe to convince Phoenix he’ll sign one-year deal
Aug 5, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
When you look at other guards making $12 million a year, Bledsoe seems a fit in that group.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13