Mar 24, 2015, 7:45 PM EDT
Rockets coach: ‘If the news is bad on Pat, he might be out a while’
Dec 7, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Howard has missed Houston’s last nine games with a knee injury.
Patrick Beverley says torn meniscus may not require surgery, timetable could be 10 days to four weeks
Mar 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Patrick Beverley’s torn meniscus injury may not be as serious as initially feared.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:21 AM EDT
One sounds more serious than the other.
Mar 5, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
Patrick Beverley gained some national attention when his aggressive play resulted in an injury to the Thunder’s Russell Westbrook in the first round of last year’s playoffs. There was nothing wrong with Beverley’s play, but it branded him as an agitator of sorts. He’s since lived up to that label, being one of the more…
Nov 18, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Omer Asik, who requested a trade from the Rockets last week, has missed both of Houston’s games since his request became public. Asik has not hidden his desire to leave the Rockets since they signed Dwight Howard and this was just taking the process a step further. Forcing a trade is not a pleasant process,…
Rockets-Thunder Game 5 preview: Patrick Beverly returns to Oklahoma City after Russell Westbrook injury
May 1, 2013, 9:27 PM EDT
After trying for a steal on the play that injured Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverly has become disliked – in some cases, to extreme levels – among Thunder fans. So, now that the series has shifted back to Oklahoma City, nobody is taking any chances. Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle: Arena security stationed a police…
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 0
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 25
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 38
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 9
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 62
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6