Dec 7, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Howard has missed Houston’s last nine games with a knee injury.
Patrick Beverley says torn meniscus may not require surgery, timetable could be 10 days to four weeks
Mar 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Patrick Beverley’s torn meniscus injury may not be as serious as initially feared.
Mar 28, 2014, 9:21 AM EST
One sounds more serious than the other.
Mar 5, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
Patrick Beverley gained some national attention when his aggressive play resulted in an injury to the Thunder’s Russell Westbrook in the first round of last year’s playoffs. There was nothing wrong with Beverley’s play, but it branded him as an agitator of sorts. He’s since lived up to that label, being one of the more…
Nov 18, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Omer Asik, who requested a trade from the Rockets last week, has missed both of Houston’s games since his request became public. Asik has not hidden his desire to leave the Rockets since they signed Dwight Howard and this was just taking the process a step further. Forcing a trade is not a pleasant process,…
Rockets-Thunder Game 5 preview: Patrick Beverly returns to Oklahoma City after Russell Westbrook injury
May 1, 2013, 9:27 PM EST
After trying for a steal on the play that injured Russell Westbrook, Patrick Beverly has become disliked – in some cases, to extreme levels – among Thunder fans. So, now that the series has shifted back to Oklahoma City, nobody is taking any chances. Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle: Arena security stationed a police…
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5