Feb 9, 2015, 11:00 AM EST
Thunder center slated to miss at least nine games
Feb 3, 2015, 9:00 PM EST
Will OKC choose to keep it going with Reggie Jackson?
Feb 3, 2015, 12:53 PM EST
Collison won’t get the a huge signing bonus like his last contract, but Oklahoma City still has room for creativity
Jan 16, 2015, 11:05 AM EST
Hornets, Lance Stephenson apparently no longer involved
Jan 3, 2015, 6:30 PM EST
Sometimes, less is more.
Nov 14, 2014, 10:10 AM EST
Perkins playing solidly, still leading as a reserve
Nov 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Kendrick Perkins is the best.
Nov 7, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
Oklahoma City could use point guard to give Reggie Jackson more minutes off the ball
Nov 4, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Oklahoma City finishes game with six healthy players
Oct 31, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Oklahoma City has completely relied on its two – now injured – stars
Oct 11, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
We should know more later on Saturday, but he did not return to the game Friday night.
Aug 13, 2014, 9:58 AM EST
Jun 30, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
Potential landing spots for the point guard: Heat? Pistons? Knicks?
Jun 19, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
He will be back for training camp.
May 25, 2014, 2:11 PM EST
It’s not official, but Ibaka all but said at shootaround he is playing.
May 23, 2014, 12:51 PM EST
He could play as soon as Game 3 Sunday.
May 22, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
San Antonio’s defense frustrated the Thunder offense, that frustration bled over to the Thunder defense and the result was another Spurs rout.
May 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Thunder still trying to find a lineup that can score and defend without Serge Ibaka.
May 20, 2014, 1:38 AM EST
The Thunder had more success going big than they did going small. Time for Brooks to pair Collison and Adams again.
May 20, 2014, 12:22 AM EST
Spurs score 66 points in the paint, shoot 57.5 percent from the field in a 122-105 victory.
May 19, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The loss of Serge Ibaka changes the dynamics of this series.
May 16, 2014, 6:17 PM EST
The Thunder’s title chances likely just went down for the season, too.
May 16, 2014, 3:26 AM EST
When Kevin Durant got going there was nothing the Clippers could do to slow him.
May 5, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
This is a toss up.
Apr 14, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
It’s wasn’t much of a fight, even by NBA standards, but the referees decided it was worth a double ejection.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18