New York Knicks
Nov 10, 2014, 10:12 AM EST
Pacers forward and former Knick carving out role as go-to scorer
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Nov 7, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Mavericks slated to have near-max cap room…
Nov 6, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
We also talk about just how ugly the slow start for the Lakers could get.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Toronto returns all five starters, most of its top reserves from team that won Atlantic Division last season
Nov 5, 2014, 5:46 PM EST
Indiana certainly could use some point guard depth right now.
Nov 5, 2014, 3:16 PM EST
He is out Wednesday night when the Knicks face the Pistons.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:05 AM EST
Adds insult to injury.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:50 AM EST
Knicks lose by 15 to Wizards, and have been far too reliant on midrange jumpers in the early part of the season.
Nov 3, 2014, 6:54 PM EST
The old “bad Juju” excuse.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:05 AM EST
New York wants to maximize cap space this sumer. Pacers probably want to keep J.R. Smith far, far away
Nov 3, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
Outcomes for all the players you forgot were even eligible for a contract extension or team option… yes, I’m talking about Derrick Williams
Nov 3, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Looked worse than it ultimately was.
Nov 3, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Anthony was more excited about a rebound that sealed the victory.
Nov 3, 2014, 12:24 AM EST
The Kings are hot, Damian Lillard is cold.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:00 PM EST
It’s as great as you’d expect.
Oct 31, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Are they certain this time?
Oct 31, 2014, 3:22 AM EST
LeBron slides into the loser category for a night.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:40 PM EST
Big time shot.
Oct 30, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Nobody saw this coming.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
It’s going to be a rough transition for the Knicks. New Yorkers have to be patient (not always their strong suit).
Oct 30, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Gasol was dominant opening night, and Derrick Rose is thrilled to finally have some help.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:57 PM EST
Taj Gibson and the second unit took control of this one.
Oct 29, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Here’s your chance to see ‘Melo as a knife-wielding henchman.
Oct 29, 2014, 11:34 AM EST
Butler, Chicago’s best perimeter defender, was originally listed as a game-time decision for the season opener against the Knicks.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 4
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13