New Orleans Pelicans
Mar 26, 2015, 2:29 AM EDT
Lionel Messi was hanging out at the most entertaining NBA game of the night.
Mar 25, 2015, 10:45 PM EDT
Those are no slouches defending the rim against the Rockets star
Mar 25, 2015, 4:42 PM EDT
Watching Harden draw fouls can be reminiscent of Wade circa 2006. No wonder he likes him.
Mar 25, 2015, 1:15 PM EDT
The Kentucky coach could be angling for the Nets’ job.
Mar 25, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Curry may in fact win it, but the race is the closest it’s been in quite some time.
Mar 25, 2015, 12:15 AM EDT
For once, LeBron downplays a potential controversy with Love
Mar 23, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
Douglas had been with the team on 10-day contracts.
Mar 23, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
The Hawks are sliding, the Spurs are climbing.
Mar 21, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Critical game between two teams vying for a chance at the final playoff spot in the West.
Mar 21, 2015, 2:12 AM EDT
Westbrook had 15 points in the fourth quarter.
Mar 20, 2015, 5:44 PM EDT
The Pelicans still will struggle to catch the Thunder due to schedule.
Mar 20, 2015, 3:32 PM EDT
This could be another good night to have Russell Westbrook on your fantasy team.
Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: It’s not always pretty, but Harden is serious MVP candidate
Mar 20, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
There was some ugly basketball played on Thursday night in the NBA.
Mar 19, 2015, 5:30 PM EDT
Gordon says he’s happy with the Pelicans.
Mar 19, 2015, 4:00 PM EDT
The Pelicans trail the Thunder by half a game for the eighth seed.
Mar 18, 2015, 7:55 PM EDT
No. Just no. This is not even close to correct.
Mar 18, 2015, 2:56 AM EDT
This is the kind of night that makes you think the end of the world is near.
Mar 17, 2015, 4:56 PM EDT
Four weeks would be right at the start of the playoffs — if the Thunder make it.
Mar 17, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
… but only if he couldn’t vote for himself.
Mar 16, 2015, 3:57 PM EDT
It’s still Warriors and Hawks 1-2, but the Cavaliers and Blazers are lurking.
Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Anthony Davis all pad MVP resumes
Mar 16, 2015, 2:01 AM EDT
LeBron is just happy his knee is okay.
Mar 15, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
He isn’t human.
Mar 11, 2015, 4:30 PM EDT
The Thunder have a slightly easier schedule the rest of the way.
Mar 11, 2015, 2:36 AM EDT
Meanwhile, the slide of the Raptors continues.
Mar 11, 2015, 1:41 AM EDT
Anthony Davis is a freak.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14