Aug 15, 2014, 2:35 PM EST
Kentucky blood is thick.
Aug 6, 2014, 11:59 AM EST
Nerlens Noel, eligible for the award after sitting out last year, received just 5.6 percent of the votes.
Jul 30, 2014, 10:32 AM EST
Sixers put a multi-year plan together based on current rules, which would be adversely affected with a quick change to the system.
Jul 28, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
Thaddeus Young is not Kevin Love but he’d keep the Timberwolves from going into full rebuild mode.
Jul 28, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
After all the players shifts this summer, the top three teams in the power rankings remain unchanged from the last one lst year.
Jul 24, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Sixers continue their plan of seeking out delayed gratification.
Jul 22, 2014, 8:42 AM EST
The list includes Gorgui Dieng and Donatas Montiejunas.
Jul 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
He is a defensive force already.
Jul 15, 2014, 12:47 AM EST
Exum can pass, and Rodney Hood can shoot.
Jul 14, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Damn man. Just… damn.
Jul 9, 2014, 10:26 AM EST
Noel impresses for the second straight game.
Jul 5, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Highlights of Noel showcasing a variety of skills in his professional debut.
Jul 5, 2014, 2:53 PM EST
That’s a rough way to start off Summer League.
Jul 5, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Instead of obsessing over free agency rumors, you can watch live, actual basketball games.
Jun 27, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
He’s not going to play this season. We all know that, right?
Jun 27, 2014, 1:25 PM EST
New 76er originally planned to remain in Turkey for two years
Jun 27, 2014, 2:09 AM EST
My biggest winner on draft day? The Denver Nuggets.
Jun 26, 2014, 9:18 PM EST
Sixers continue to accumulate assets that won’t play in the immediate future.
Jun 26, 2014, 2:55 PM EST
Embiid could go at three and likely is not on the board when the Lakers pick at No. 7.
Jun 26, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Joel Embiid to the Sixers at three… unless they trade it.
Jun 25, 2014, 8:45 AM EST
Sixers may not let Embiid slip past three.
Jun 22, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Teams like L.A. and Boston were hoping Embiid might fall to them at six or seven, but the Sixers may grab him much sooner.
Jun 20, 2014, 10:29 PM EST
Embiid will be a risky pick for a lot of teams given his injury history, but the Lakers are in a position to take that gamble if he happens to be available when they’re on the clock.
Jun 20, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
Two screws were used, which is not ideal (one) but better than it could have been (three or more). Expect him to sit out next season.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36