Oct 18, 2010, 9:33 AM EST
Michael Jordan is a competitor, to this day. Remember his Hall of Fame speech? That fire still burns, even if that passion will not be reflected in the quality of the team he owns in Charlotte. So with Kobe Bryant one ring away from tying Jordan’s six, you know there will be some comparing. And…
Oct 15, 2010, 10:56 AM EST
Michael Jordan said the other day he could score 100 points in today’s no hand-checking, less physical NBA. We have our doubts. But we want your opinion — could MJ go Wilt in today’s NBA?
Oct 15, 2010, 8:50 AM EST
Thanks to NBA 2K11 we have a little resurgence of Michael Jordan. He may be virtual, you may have to unlock the good ones, but any chance to see vintage Jordan, even virtual vintage Jordan, works for me. This also has meant more MJ in the media. Like the interview he did with the USA…
Oct 5, 2010, 6:06 PM EST
I know that today is NBA2K11 day, and I know that this version kills it. Don’t believe me? Then believe Kobe. But I still am more pumped to sit down and play NBA Jam — the throwback/updated video game of 2-on-2 where the ball catches on fire and the boom-shaka-laka rains down. The one video…
Sep 29, 2010, 3:12 PM EST
This may be the best of the NBA 2K11 promo commercials yet…
Sep 22, 2010, 9:30 PM EST
These NBA 2K11 promo commercials just work for me. Especially the part where Josh Smith tells everyone else they suck.
Sep 21, 2010, 8:15 AM EST
Anybody want some chips, onion rings? The NBA 2K11 commercials are pretty clever.
Sep 16, 2010, 11:34 AM EST
Derrick Rose is cutting onions, so stop your crying…. This is a commercial, but a pretty good one. (Via Blog-a-Bull)
Aug 19, 2010, 8:30 PM EST
Just a little taste to get you drooling…. some Snoop Dogg, some MJ, some James Worthy. I am ready for Oct. 5.
Jul 30, 2010, 2:28 PM EST
The marketing hook for NBA2K11 is Michael Jordan. Because he still sells. Jordan will be on the cover and inside the game will be eight vintage Jordan teams you can play. And a Ron Artest song. Artest’s “Champion” is one of the 27 tracks that will be part of the soundtrack for the most popular…
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 4
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 11
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 4
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 13
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 14
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (49)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (38)