Oct 18, 2010, 9:33 AM EDT
Michael Jordan is a competitor, to this day. Remember his Hall of Fame speech? That fire still burns, even if that passion will not be reflected in the quality of the team he owns in Charlotte. So with Kobe Bryant one ring away from tying Jordan’s six, you know there will be some comparing. And…
Oct 15, 2010, 10:56 AM EDT
Michael Jordan said the other day he could score 100 points in today’s no hand-checking, less physical NBA. We have our doubts. But we want your opinion — could MJ go Wilt in today’s NBA?
Oct 15, 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
Thanks to NBA 2K11 we have a little resurgence of Michael Jordan. He may be virtual, you may have to unlock the good ones, but any chance to see vintage Jordan, even virtual vintage Jordan, works for me. This also has meant more MJ in the media. Like the interview he did with the USA…
Oct 5, 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
I know that today is NBA2K11 day, and I know that this version kills it. Don’t believe me? Then believe Kobe. But I still am more pumped to sit down and play NBA Jam — the throwback/updated video game of 2-on-2 where the ball catches on fire and the boom-shaka-laka rains down. The one video…
Sep 29, 2010, 3:12 PM EDT
This may be the best of the NBA 2K11 promo commercials yet…
Sep 22, 2010, 9:30 PM EDT
These NBA 2K11 promo commercials just work for me. Especially the part where Josh Smith tells everyone else they suck.
Sep 21, 2010, 8:15 AM EDT
Anybody want some chips, onion rings? The NBA 2K11 commercials are pretty clever.
Sep 16, 2010, 11:34 AM EDT
Derrick Rose is cutting onions, so stop your crying…. This is a commercial, but a pretty good one. (Via Blog-a-Bull)
Aug 19, 2010, 8:30 PM EDT
Just a little taste to get you drooling…. some Snoop Dogg, some MJ, some James Worthy. I am ready for Oct. 5.
Jul 30, 2010, 2:28 PM EDT
The marketing hook for NBA2K11 is Michael Jordan. Because he still sells. Jordan will be on the cover and inside the game will be eight vintage Jordan teams you can play. And a Ron Artest song. Artest’s “Champion” is one of the 27 tracks that will be part of the soundtrack for the most popular…
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 15
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 14
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 8
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 13
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16
- Anthony Davis has zero chance of winning MVP this season 38
- Dwight Howard says he wants to move on from Kobe, Lakers. Actions show feud going strong. 48
- NBA Opening Night Winners/Losers: Big nights for The Beard and The Brow 27