Jan 17, 2011, 11:29 AM EST
There are no shortage of NBA players who think they are rappers (and no shortage of MCs who think they can ball). Usually, this ends in disaster. Right, Kobe? But the Sixers sixth man Lou Williams…. not bad. Not bad at all.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9