Jan 17, 2011, 11:29 AM EDT
There are no shortage of NBA players who think they are rappers (and no shortage of MCs who think they can ball). Usually, this ends in disaster. Right, Kobe? But the Sixers sixth man Lou Williams…. not bad. Not bad at all.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 10
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 39
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 39
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17