NBA Finals Game 5
Jun 16, 2014, 2:27 AM EDT
The Spurs didn’t talk legacy after the game, they talked about revenge.
Jun 16, 2014, 1:12 AM EDT
When Tim Duncan won the Finals MVP in 1999 at age 23, Kawhi Leonard was 7.
Jun 15, 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
The Heat have made themselves easy to defend in the second half, this is the result.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Manu Ginobili is trying to steal some of the headlines in Argentina from Messi today.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Heat started out with great defensive energy and led 19-5, but they can’t sustain that level of execution anymore. The Spurs can, though.
Jun 15, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
LeBron opened up Game 5 playing like a man possessed. Just ask Patty Mills.
Jun 15, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
Same lineup that started the second half of Game 4.
Jun 15, 2014, 7:17 PM EDT
“We need consistent minutes where we’re imposing our identity on this game, which we’ve yet to do for an entire game.” —Erik Spoelstra
Jun 15, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
What else did you expect him to say before a must-win game?
Jun 15, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
Miami needs a lot of things to change to get back in this series, starting with the Spurs just missing some shots.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Here are five guys who should be in consideration.
Jun 10, 2011, 2:12 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki knew that the importance of his Mavericks winning their last home game of the season could not be understated. Game 5 of the Finals, with the series all even at two games apiece and the next two back in Miami, was for all intents and purposes a must-win for Dallas. Nowitzki put it…
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 10
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3