NBA Finals Game 5
Jun 16, 2014, 2:27 AM EDT
The Spurs didn’t talk legacy after the game, they talked about revenge.
Jun 16, 2014, 1:12 AM EDT
When Tim Duncan won the Finals MVP in 1999 at age 23, Kawhi Leonard was 7.
Jun 15, 2014, 10:17 PM EDT
The Heat have made themselves easy to defend in the second half, this is the result.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:45 PM EDT
Manu Ginobili is trying to steal some of the headlines in Argentina from Messi today.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
Heat started out with great defensive energy and led 19-5, but they can’t sustain that level of execution anymore. The Spurs can, though.
Jun 15, 2014, 8:40 PM EDT
LeBron opened up Game 5 playing like a man possessed. Just ask Patty Mills.
Jun 15, 2014, 8:14 PM EDT
Same lineup that started the second half of Game 4.
Jun 15, 2014, 7:17 PM EDT
“We need consistent minutes where we’re imposing our identity on this game, which we’ve yet to do for an entire game.” —Erik Spoelstra
Jun 15, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
What else did you expect him to say before a must-win game?
Jun 15, 2014, 10:59 AM EDT
Miami needs a lot of things to change to get back in this series, starting with the Spurs just missing some shots.
Jun 15, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Here are five guys who should be in consideration.
Jun 10, 2011, 2:12 AM EDT
Dirk Nowitzki knew that the importance of his Mavericks winning their last home game of the season could not be understated. Game 5 of the Finals, with the series all even at two games apiece and the next two back in Miami, was for all intents and purposes a must-win for Dallas. Nowitzki put it…
- Reports: Bulls close to firing Tom Thibodeau 0
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 0
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 38
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 3
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23