NBA finals Game 1
Jun 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Expect better defense, more contested shots and fewer turnovers.
Jun 7, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
Also, Gregg Popovich hates the three point shot. His word, not mine.
Jun 7, 2014, 4:58 PM EST
Like everyone else, LeBron is pretty much over the cramping talk.
Jun 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Boris Diaw was a team best +30 in Game 1 and had the second most touches on the team (behind Tony Parker) as they ran some of the offense through him.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
Chalmers’ foul trouble shortened the Heat bench even more on a night they didn’t need it shortened.
Jun 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Not shockingly, Gregg Popovich was not happy after watching the Game 1 tape. Not even a nice Cabernet could have brightened his mood.
Jun 6, 2014, 3:58 PM EST
“Don’t worry, you guys can talk about me as much as you want. I’ll be there on Sunday as well. I’m not hiding.” —LeBron James
Jun 6, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
It’s fixed and there are two events in the building to test it before Game 2 on Sunday.
Jun 6, 2014, 1:31 AM EST
“It sucks not being out there for your team, especially at this point in the season.” —LeBron James
Jun 5, 2014, 11:48 PM EST
San Antonio closed game on 31-9 run.
Jun 5, 2014, 10:27 PM EST
Manu Ginobili has been lighting it up from three.
Jun 3, 2010, 5:22 PM EST
So here we are. It’s go time. Time for the dance. Ready to rumble. A June for all the marbles (until November, at which point it starts all over again, especially if your team loses in which case you will disavow this season behind an excuse). It’s the NBA finals! And it’s Lakers-Celtics! OMG! So…
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 9
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 22
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 12
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15