NBA finals Game 1
Jun 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Expect better defense, more contested shots and fewer turnovers.
Jun 7, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Also, Gregg Popovich hates the three point shot. His word, not mine.
Jun 7, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Like everyone else, LeBron is pretty much over the cramping talk.
Jun 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Boris Diaw was a team best +30 in Game 1 and had the second most touches on the team (behind Tony Parker) as they ran some of the offense through him.
Jun 6, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
Chalmers’ foul trouble shortened the Heat bench even more on a night they didn’t need it shortened.
Jun 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Not shockingly, Gregg Popovich was not happy after watching the Game 1 tape. Not even a nice Cabernet could have brightened his mood.
Jun 6, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
“Don’t worry, you guys can talk about me as much as you want. I’ll be there on Sunday as well. I’m not hiding.” —LeBron James
Jun 6, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
It’s fixed and there are two events in the building to test it before Game 2 on Sunday.
Jun 6, 2014, 1:31 AM EDT
“It sucks not being out there for your team, especially at this point in the season.” —LeBron James
Jun 5, 2014, 11:48 PM EDT
San Antonio closed game on 31-9 run.
Jun 5, 2014, 10:27 PM EDT
Manu Ginobili has been lighting it up from three.
Jun 3, 2010, 5:22 PM EDT
So here we are. It’s go time. Time for the dance. Ready to rumble. A June for all the marbles (until November, at which point it starts all over again, especially if your team loses in which case you will disavow this season behind an excuse). It’s the NBA finals! And it’s Lakers-Celtics! OMG! So…
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 8
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 14
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 33
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 21
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 16
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 21
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23