Mar 3, 2015, 6:34 PM EDT
Yesterday’s Heat-Suns game got physical
Mar 3, 2015, 2:55 AM EDT
Goran Dragic would have sat out with back pain against anyone else, but he dropped 21 on the Suns.
Mar 2, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Whiteside grabbed Len by the legs.
Mar 2, 2015, 8:15 PM EDT
Teletovic is also out for the season.
Mar 2, 2015, 3:45 PM EDT
The Knicks got some wins and move out of the cellar.
Doc Rivers on DeAndre Jordan for Defensive Player of the Year: ‘If anybody else gets that award, we need to have an investigation’
Mar 2, 2015, 1:18 PM EDT
Clippers coach: ‘What he’s doing defensively, if he was doing that offensively, he would be recognized as the MVP’
Mar 2, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
He remains out for the rest of this season at least.
Feb 26, 2015, 6:31 PM EDT
Doc Rivers the GM is doing Doc Rivers the coach wrong.
Feb 26, 2015, 1:11 PM EDT
This will be Beasley’s third stint with Miami
Feb 26, 2015, 11:12 AM EDT
It’s too early to say with Rose what hs legacy will be.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:44 PM EDT
There is a lot of uncertainty in Chicago.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:40 AM EDT
Just stop it with the injuries already.
Feb 24, 2015, 10:56 PM EDT
A healthy Derrick Rose in the playoffs once again seems lost, and so to the Bulls.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:16 PM EDT
Pelicans dropped forward acquired from Heat
Feb 23, 2015, 11:45 PM EDT
Adam Silver called Bosh’s illness “devastating.”
Feb 23, 2015, 3:15 PM EDT
How many more games will the Knicks win this season?
Feb 23, 2015, 11:33 AM EDT
Kobe apparently didn’t fear Michael Jordan’s shadow
Feb 22, 2015, 12:23 AM EDT
If Davis and Anderson are out for a while the Pelicans are in trouble.
Feb 21, 2015, 8:41 PM EDT
This is the same injury that kept him out of the All-Star Game.
Feb 21, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Prince expected a buyout, but Stan Van Gundy will keep him, and wants him there to play.
Feb 21, 2015, 4:46 PM EDT
Tough break for the Heat.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Dragic was traded to the Heat on Thursday, but will become an unrestricted free agent once the season is finished.
Feb 20, 2015, 6:15 PM EDT
Miami went from scary to “I hope we get them in the first round.”
Feb 20, 2015, 12:36 PM EDT
“But I know you’re strong and will come back better than ever on and off the court.” —LeBron James to Chris Bosh on twitter.
Feb 20, 2015, 9:28 AM EDT
Heat big man hospitalized yesterday
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15