Nov 7, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Dallas put together program to help the player
Nov 6, 2014, 7:57 PM EST
We also talk about just how ugly the slow start for the Lakers could get.
Nov 6, 2014, 4:50 PM EST
The former No. 7 pick signs with LeBron James’ agent.
Nov 6, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Toronto returns all five starters, most of its top reserves from team that won Atlantic Division last season
Nov 5, 2014, 2:44 AM EST
It’s going to be a log season for Byron Scott.
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
Nov 3, 2014, 10:05 AM EST
Outcomes for all the players you forgot were even eligible for a contract extension or team option… yes, I’m talking about Derrick Williams
Nov 3, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Kobe is different than the typical good player on a bad team
Nov 3, 2014, 12:24 AM EST
The Kings are hot, Damian Lillard is cold.
Nov 2, 2014, 9:45 PM EST
Weird to get that angry playing just eight total minutes.
Nov 2, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Cherry was waived by the Raptors during training camp.
Nov 2, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Kobe loves aggressive teammates, even if that sometimes leads to questionable shots.
Oct 30, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
Look for a decision sometime after Christmas.
Oct 30, 2014, 2:45 AM EST
Good night to be the Trail Blazers. Not so much for Kobe Bryant.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:35 PM EST
The pride of Long Beach State.
Oct 29, 2014, 7:15 PM EST
Here’s your chance to see ‘Melo as a knife-wielding henchman.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NBA kicks off 2014-15 season tonight
Oct 28, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Kobe Bryant returns to face Dwight Howard.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Cavaliers’ second- and third-best players have yet to reach postseason, which will change with LeBron around
Oct 28, 2014, 1:15 AM EST
Cavaliers’ franchise player returning home is cool, no matter why it happened
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 27, 2014, 10:45 AM EST
Hornets added Lance Stephenson, P.J. Hairston this offseason
Oct 27, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Celtics upgrade talent around star point guard
Oct 26, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
“39 minutes a game is a lot,” says the coach.
Oct 26, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The games count for real in just three short days.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13