Jul 7, 2014, 10:15 AM EDT
Gilbert’s letter had been hosted on Cavaliers’ official site for nearly four years
Jul 7, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
Rich Paul reportedly sat down with Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert, though many hurdles remain
Jul 7, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Dallas was always the most likely landing spot for Carter.
Jul 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Anthony would be the first domino to fall to break open the free agency bottleneck (LeBron is the other).
Jul 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
LeBron is in radio silence and that is making a lot of people in Miami uncomfortable.
Jul 6, 2014, 6:48 PM EDT
Three years, $22 million with a player option the third year. Fair deal for both sides.
Jul 6, 2014, 6:29 PM EDT
Miami’s big three remain patient, and largely quiet.
Jul 6, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Look for the Pacers to shake up their core, but is any other team going to really take on Hibbert right now?
Jul 6, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins needs a shot blocker next to him and the Kings are in the market for one.
Jul 6, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Could Bosh still command a max contract if LeBron leaves Miami?
Jul 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Dollars may be dwindling in Indiana, but Stephenson’s agent knows other teams that miss out on bigger names will come calling.
Jul 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Why should LeBron rush into a decision again?
Jul 5, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The owners dominated the last CBA negotiations, yet the star players still get pressure to take pay cuts.
Jul 5, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Why? To get a future first round pick.
Jul 5, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Miami has targeted Deng from the beginning of free agency, and he’s believed to be out of the team’s price range. But Riley’s giving it a shot.
Jul 5, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Bosh will be asked to take a discount over five years to re-sign in Miami, but other teams would offer him a four-year max contract with no questions asked.
Jul 4, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Jul 4, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
The Hawks were already the third best team in the East until Horford went down last season, this would be a big upgrade.
Jul 4, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Probably not enought to keep him in Indiana
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jul 4, 2014, 2:21 AM EDT
Bosh is not likely to leave Miami, but if LeBron does….
Jul 4, 2014, 1:30 AM EDT
Nobody really thinks LeBron is leaving Miami, but a foundation is being laid just in case.
Suns, Mavericks, Cavaliers, Rockets met with LeBron’s agent; LeBron ‘seems ready’ to explore the market
Jul 3, 2014, 9:29 PM EDT
It seems as though LeBron may actually be considering other options if Miami can’t upgrade the roster.
Jul 3, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
Nothing will happen until the LeBron and ‘Melo dominoes fall first.
Jul 3, 2014, 4:29 PM EDT
It doesn’t look like Pat Riley has all that much money to spend.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34