Jun 9, 2014, 11:59 AM EDT
In the first half he attacked the rim, then when the Spurs pulled back to take away the drives he rained jumpers on them.
Jun 9, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
If Bosh had missed, the ‘theater of the absurd’ would have been showing double features all day
Jun 9, 2014, 8:46 AM EDT
He’s been a starter since Game 4 against the Pacers.
Jun 9, 2014, 2:29 AM EDT
LeBron James defending Tony Parker had something to do with it.
Jun 9, 2014, 1:32 AM EDT
Heat have gone 47 straight postseason games without dropping two straight
Jun 9, 2014, 12:32 AM EDT
San Antonio missed a chance to extend their lead on this play and it came back to haunt them.
Jun 9, 2014, 12:08 AM EDT
LeBron gets hot from perimeter in Heat’s Game 2 win over Spurs
Jun 8, 2014, 10:55 PM EDT
Miami’s defense also was much better as well, forcing Spurs to midrange.
Jun 8, 2014, 9:27 PM EDT
LeBron James is in attack mode.
Jun 8, 2014, 6:56 PM EDT
Yes, the AC in the AT&T Center is working for Game 2.
Jun 8, 2014, 6:30 PM EDT
Cleveland, with No. 1 pick to dangle, reportedly has interest in him
Jun 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Expect better defense, more contested shots and fewer turnovers.
Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 PM EDT
Terry details other bad fortune faced by visitors to San Antonio
Jun 7, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Also, Gregg Popovich hates the three point shot. His word, not mine.
Jun 7, 2014, 4:58 PM EDT
Like everyone else, LeBron is pretty much over the cramping talk.
Jun 7, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
“Practice? We talkin’ bout practice?”
Jun 7, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Boris Diaw was a team best +30 in Game 1 and had the second most touches on the team (behind Tony Parker) as they ran some of the offense through him.
Jun 7, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Got a question for LeBron? Here’s your chance to ask.
Jun 7, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Rod Thorn defends NBA’s decision to play game
Jun 6, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
Chalmers’ foul trouble shortened the Heat bench even more on a night they didn’t need it shortened.
Jun 6, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Not shockingly, Gregg Popovich was not happy after watching the Game 1 tape. Not even a nice Cabernet could have brightened his mood.
Jun 6, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Lebron got cramps while drinking Gatorade
Jun 6, 2014, 3:58 PM EDT
“Don’t worry, you guys can talk about me as much as you want. I’ll be there on Sunday as well. I’m not hiding.” —LeBron James
Jun 6, 2014, 2:22 PM EDT
A lot of people suffering from fake cramps out here
Jun 6, 2014, 1:35 PM EDT
It’s fixed and there are two events in the building to test it before Game 2 on Sunday.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61