Los Angeles Clippers
Apr 17, 2015, 5:15 PM EDT
I just think Doc Rivers the GM has tied the hands of Doc Rivers the coach too much — the Spurs versatility and depth gives Gregg Popovich more options.
Apr 17, 2015, 1:11 PM EDT
Four of five first-team spots are unanimous
Apr 17, 2015, 10:35 AM EDT
The 3-1 edge goes to…
Apr 16, 2015, 3:54 PM EDT
Three positive tests result in a lifetime ban.
Apr 16, 2015, 3:17 PM EDT
Kawhi Leonard the only unanimous first-team pick
Apr 16, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
Four voters, four choices, and only one player who cracked all three ballots
Apr 15, 2015, 10:46 PM EDT
Anthony Davis and New Orleans embrace “anything is possible” attitude to make late run to postseason
Apr 15, 2015, 2:02 AM EDT
It’s impressive Boston is here.
Apr 14, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
The positions of James Harden, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, Russell Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony on the list are pretty interesting. Team merchandise list enclosed, as well.
Apr 13, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Shaq said Gary Payton and Kevin Garnett were the best trash talkers he ever heard.
Apr 13, 2015, 2:18 PM EDT
Yes, we were all tempted to vote for LeBron James
Apr 13, 2015, 11:24 AM EDT
Where did it come from?
Apr 12, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
The Clippers used all these dunks to pick up a key 94-86 win over Memphis.
Apr 10, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
Media members seem to lean Curry, players Harden.
Apr 10, 2015, 12:27 PM EDT
And Barnes says he used to scoop up some of that money himself
Apr 9, 2015, 8:30 PM EDT
Another player shoots down the notion that Kobe is preventing the Lakers from landing free agents.
Apr 8, 2015, 2:59 AM EDT
Also the Clippers moved into a tie for the three seed.
Apr 8, 2015, 12:11 AM EDT
Somewhere, Doc Rivers approvingly nods
Apr 7, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
This has been expected.
Apr 7, 2015, 12:40 PM EDT
Jordan has a (basic) statistical case.
Apr 6, 2015, 4:05 PM EDT
The Clippers and Rockets are lurking, but seem on a second tier in the West.
Apr 6, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Despite some online reports, he wasn’t serious.
Apr 6, 2015, 12:12 AM EDT
That pretty much sums up the Lakers’ season in a six second loop.
Apr 4, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Wall played just 29 minutes, but that was enough to carve up the dreadful New York squad.
Apr 3, 2015, 6:49 PM EDT
They need the depth. Badly.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50