Feb 20, 2011, 7:55 PM EDT
We’re talking everything NBA All-Star Game — from Kobe taking too many shots to Kanye West stepping all over Rihanna at halftime. Jump in and join us.
Feb 19, 2011, 7:50 PM EDT
Saturday night’s alright for… dunk contests. And if you throw in a Skills Contest we’ll take it. No, we don’t really want the Shooting Stars, it’s okay. We’re going to be chatting live through all of it, feel free to jump in and have some fun.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9