Oct 27, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
Lots of LeBron for MVP. Shocking.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cleveland’s record last four years: 19-63, 21-45, 24-58, 33-49
Oct 27, 2014, 1:53 AM EST
There is zero chance the Spurs let him leave.
Oct 26, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
“39 minutes a game is a lot,” says the coach.
Oct 26, 2014, 3:30 PM EST
James reflected on the two-time MVP’s career after a likely career-ending injury.
Oct 25, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Is Stephenson ready for responsibility that comes with going from Pacers to Hornets?
Oct 25, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
It might be because short of an insane offer of a max deal, Thompson would rather take his chances as a restricted free agent next summer.
Oct 24, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
Varejao the better choice, but Cleveland should be careful here
Oct 24, 2014, 11:55 AM EST
Are Heat stars too old to succeed without LeBron James?
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Four teams and the obvious choice of Cleveland.
Oct 24, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Filmed in his hometown of Akron, Ohio, “Becoming” includes rarely seen footage from LeBron James’ earliest days in sports.
Oct 23, 2014, 4:00 PM EST
Love reflects on his summer and the blockbuster trade in a new “Players Tribune” essay.
Oct 23, 2014, 2:47 PM EST
Cavalier star forward still adjusting to playing with LeBron James, Kyrie Irving
Oct 23, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Cavaliers show up Grizzlies
Oct 23, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Heat coach attempting to win first playoff series without LeBron James
Oct 22, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Rockets downgraded Parsons, but he’ll have a chance to reach new heights with Mavericks
Oct 22, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Oddest vote of the survey — 10.7 percent of GMs thought Chicago had a better offseason than Cleveland.
Oct 22, 2014, 2:13 PM EST
Pierce played 15 years for the Celtics, but is now with his second new team in as many seasons with the Wizards.
Oct 22, 2014, 12:04 PM EST
There are plenty more interesting tidbits in the league’s annual survey.
Oct 21, 2014, 6:33 PM EST
Kirk Hinrich will get the start.
Oct 21, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
Watch after the draft lottery next year when a team like the Lakers, Celtics or Knicks jumps way up the board so they can draft a young star and some smaller market owners cry it’s unfair.
Oct 21, 2014, 2:07 PM EST
The only precedent for LeBron, Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving? LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh
Oct 21, 2014, 9:44 AM EST
Projecting Cleveland’s win total based on its minute distribution against the Bulls
Oct 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
He had 30 points on 18 shots.
Oct 20, 2014, 4:07 PM EST
The real question is who will be the better team by late May.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13