Jun 8, 2015, 3:23 AM EDT
“I think (the Cavs) deserve a lot of credit for the way they played.” —Steve Kerr
Jun 8, 2015, 1:33 AM EDT
James was spectacular again in the Cavs’ Game 2 win.
Jun 7, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
The series is now tied 1-1 heading to Cleveland for Game 3.
Jun 7, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Officials determined it wasn’t a flagrant.
Jun 7, 2015, 10:03 PM EDT
LeBron has been getting some help this game.
Jun 7, 2015, 9:37 PM EDT
Thompson has done more than just score in Game 2.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:00 PM EDT
Varejao has been out since December.
Jun 7, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Not well – so Cleveland should take risks
Jun 7, 2015, 11:00 AM EDT
The Cavaliers believe they can still win the series, even without Kyrie.
Jun 7, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
“Who would he guard? Ironic.” —Draymond Green on his draft scouting reports.
LeBron, can you be more aggressive in Game 2? ‘I don’t know how much more aggressive you want me to get at this point’
Jun 6, 2015, 11:00 PM EDT
LeBron scored 44 points on 38 shots in Game 1, but his team still lost.
Jun 6, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
It involves Tristan Thompson at the 5, and has been wildly successful in the playoffs.
Jun 6, 2015, 1:59 PM EDT
“I think in overtime they got a little bit tired, their rotation is a little bit shorter, and our rotation is a little bit longer, I think that affected the game last night.” —Leandro Barbosa
Jun 6, 2015, 9:30 AM EDT
NBA does a great job with these mini-movies.
LeBron on trash talking incident during Draymond Green’s rookie season: ‘He started it, and I finished it’
Jun 5, 2015, 10:00 PM EDT
LeBron humbled young Draymond.
Jun 5, 2015, 7:59 PM EDT
Desperate times call for desperate measures and the Cavaliers are desperate. If they’re not, they should be.
Jun 5, 2015, 6:00 PM EDT
James chalked the Cavs’ Game 1 loss up to missed shots.
Jun 5, 2015, 5:28 PM EDT
That’s probably the series.
Jun 5, 2015, 3:04 PM EDT
Warriors go small to win Game 1 of NBA Finals
Jun 5, 2015, 10:55 AM EDT
Cleveland’s best defense might be LeBron James isos
Jun 5, 2015, 3:33 AM EDT
A lot of things went Cleveland’s way, yet they still lost.
Jun 5, 2015, 2:42 AM EDT
Golden State forces LeBron into a steady diet of mid-range jumpers. How do Cavaliers adjust?
Jun 5, 2015, 1:50 AM EDT
Iguodala was outstanding at both ends.
Jun 5, 2015, 12:41 AM EDT
He said this injury felt “different” than what he’s been dealing with.
Jun 5, 2015, 12:19 AM EDT
It was all Golden State in the overtime session.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 18
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10