May 27, 2015, 9:50 AM EDT
A nice moment for the Cavaliers.
May 27, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
They’re still tight.
May 26, 2015, 11:07 PM EDT
This one was over early.
May 26, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
Injury issues continue to pile up as Atlanta is on the verge of elimination.
May 26, 2015, 8:09 PM EDT
May 25, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
The league had been exploring moving Game 1 up to June 2.
May 25, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Cavaliers center shakes it off
May 24, 2015, 8:05 PM EDT
Matthew Dellavedova will start for the Cavaliers.
May 23, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Great stuff from the game’s best player.
May 22, 2015, 11:16 PM EDT
LeBron was great, and that was enough against a Hawks team that keeps losing guys due to injury.
May 22, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Ruled a flagrant, which was probably the correct call under the circumstances.
May 22, 2015, 7:38 PM EDT
Irving is dealing with a knee injury.
May 22, 2015, 12:13 PM EDT
LeBron James poised for a big game
May 22, 2015, 10:25 AM EDT
Is his injury more serious than previously thought?
May 22, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Cavaliers will keep leaning on injured point guard – at least to some degree – anyway
May 21, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
If the NBA gave points for degree of difficulty, how much more valuable would he be?
May 21, 2015, 12:01 PM EDT
Anthony Davis, Marc Gasol and James Harden round out the first team.
May 21, 2015, 9:45 AM EDT
Irving was not much help defensively in Game 1 and lacked the explosiveness that characterizes his game.
May 21, 2015, 12:52 AM EDT
J.R. Smith set a Cavaliers record for made threes in a playoff game with eight.
May 20, 2015, 5:59 PM EDT
We predict Okafor to Minnesota, Towns to the Lakers, Russell to Philadephia, then it gets interesting.
Kyrie Irving on his early relationship with Matthew Dellavedova: We ‘damn near almost fought every single day’
May 20, 2015, 2:30 PM EDT
Chemistry has been built from mutual respect.
May 20, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
Can the Hawks’ offense expose the Cavs’ defense? And how much help will LeBron get?
May 20, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Cavaliers point guard does his best to answer difficult interview question
May 19, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
I’m picking the Cavaliers in six games.
May 19, 2015, 11:10 AM EDT
Irving was held out of the second half of Game 6 vs. the Bulls with a knee injury.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 1
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 64
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10