Dec 30, 2014, 6:19 PM EDT
Shawn Marion also out against Atlanta, but Kyrie Irving returns
Dec 30, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
Everything James says is heavily-scrutinized.
Report: LeBron ‘won’t hesitate to make the appropriate business decision,’ could leave Cleveland in free agency
Dec 30, 2014, 11:10 AM EDT
We’d like to use a stronger word to refute this, but we’ll stick with the family-friendly “nonsense” for now.
Dec 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EDT
Is Blatt’s job in danger? Frankly, that’s up to LeBron.
Dec 29, 2014, 12:13 PM EDT
Bottom line, if LeBron wants a new coach LeBron will get a new coach.
Dec 29, 2014, 1:14 AM EDT
Dallas, San Antonio pickup quality wins.
Dec 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
It had been brewing for a while, but it still caught most of us by surprise.
Dec 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
It was a risky move by head coach David Blatt.
Dec 28, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Western Conference ends season with huge advantage, begins another right where it left off
Dec 27, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
Lob City comes to Sacramento.
Dec 25, 2014, 11:31 PM EDT
Wade was brilliant… for a half, anyway. But that was enough.
Dec 25, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
Kevin Durant would not start as of right now, but expect that to change once he starts playing again.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
Miami fans will boo a little, but this isn’t Cleveland.
Dec 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Think he was hyped to play the Cavs?
Dec 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Timberwolves president/coach previously spoke about Love turning on Minnesota
Kevin Love says chance to win, not previous contract, was reason for forcing trade from Timberwolves
Dec 23, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Flip Saunders believes otherwise.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Love will be booed more vehemently on Tuesday than LeBron will on Thursday.
Dec 19, 2014, 1:40 PM EDT
Miller starting against Nets in first game back from concussion
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
It would be very difficult for the Clippers to find a deal Minnesota would like.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Trail Blazers guard would be a perfect fit in Cleveland
Dec 17, 2014, 11:50 AM EDT
Love is suffering from the dreaded flu-like symptoms.
Dec 16, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Insert your own “the Browns could use a new quarterback” joke here.
Dec 15, 2014, 10:45 PM EDT
His knees look just fine.
Dec 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Wiggins has the potential, the athleticism, but does he have the drive?
Dec 13, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
No word yet on if this could keep him out future games.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 37
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6