Nov 5, 2014, 9:02 PM EST
LeBron ooked passive against Trail Blazers, claimed he’s looking out for team’s long-term interests
Nov 5, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
First-year salary is set as a percentage of the salary cap in true max deals, which didn’t happen with Thompson.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:35 AM EST
Young appeared to get knocked out after taking an inadvertent elbow to the head against the Bulls.
Nov 2, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Combined, the Splash Brothers put up 72 points.
Oct 31, 2014, 11:23 PM EST
It wasn’t perfect, but the Cavaliers will take the hard-fought victory after the opening night embarrassment.
Oct 31, 2014, 9:05 PM EST
Fair for both sides.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:22 PM EST
Thompson’s max deal was inevitable.
Oct 31, 2014, 2:33 PM EST
LeBron’s agent also represents Jackson
Oct 31, 2014, 9:53 AM EST
New coach didn’t give reserves enough playing time in Cleveland’s opener
Oct 30, 2014, 11:16 PM EST
Nobody saw this coming.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
It’s a sign Dan Gilbert is pulling out the checkbook to spend.
Oct 30, 2014, 3:11 PM EST
Cleveland, as of a few days ago, reportedly hadn’t begun negotiations with Thompson
Oct 29, 2014, 4:28 PM EST
Gilbert also said he would willingly spend into the luxury tax to win.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NBA kicks off 2014-15 season tonight
Oct 28, 2014, 12:15 PM EST
In Detroit, Stan Van Gundy will not put up with the chemistry issues that plagued this team last season, he will just yell at them until the issues are solved.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:45 AM EST
Cavaliers’ second- and third-best players have yet to reach postseason, which will change with LeBron around
Oct 28, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
LeBron is right, all the Cavs have some adjusting to do.
Oct 28, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
David Kahn gave Timberwolves point guard this absurd idea
Oct 28, 2014, 3:40 AM EST
Warriors guard’s stock soared during offseason. What can he do during the season?
Oct 27, 2014, 2:59 PM EST
Would he take a hometown discount?
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EST
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 27, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Cleveland’s record last four years: 19-63, 21-45, 24-58, 33-49
Oct 25, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Warriors hold (almost) all the leverage, because Thompson will be a restricted free agent next summer.
Oct 24, 2014, 2:18 PM EST
Varejao the better choice, but Cleveland should be careful here
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Four teams and the obvious choice of Cleveland.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 2
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11