Dec 31, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
That is what the owners wanted in the new CBA.
Dec 31, 2014, 3:12 AM EST
Good night for the Hawks, Pistons also.
Dec 30, 2014, 9:49 PM EST
LeBron James already sidelined by knee injury
Dec 30, 2014, 8:55 PM EST
Does Cavaliers coach have anything to worry about?
Dec 30, 2014, 6:19 PM EST
Shawn Marion also out against Atlanta, but Kyrie Irving returns
Dec 30, 2014, 3:55 PM EST
Everything James says is heavily-scrutinized.
Report: LeBron ‘won’t hesitate to make the appropriate business decision,’ could leave Cleveland in free agency
Dec 30, 2014, 11:10 AM EST
We’d like to use a stronger word to refute this, but we’ll stick with the family-friendly “nonsense” for now.
Dec 29, 2014, 5:15 PM EST
Is Blatt’s job in danger? Frankly, that’s up to LeBron.
Dec 29, 2014, 12:13 PM EST
Bottom line, if LeBron wants a new coach LeBron will get a new coach.
Dec 29, 2014, 1:14 AM EST
Dallas, San Antonio pickup quality wins.
Dec 28, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
It had been brewing for a while, but it still caught most of us by surprise.
Dec 28, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
It was a risky move by head coach David Blatt.
Dec 28, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Western Conference ends season with huge advantage, begins another right where it left off
Dec 27, 2014, 12:45 AM EST
Lob City comes to Sacramento.
Dec 25, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Wade was brilliant… for a half, anyway. But that was enough.
Dec 25, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
Kevin Durant would not start as of right now, but expect that to change once he starts playing again.
Dec 24, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
Miami fans will boo a little, but this isn’t Cleveland.
Dec 23, 2014, 10:00 PM EST
Think he was hyped to play the Cavs?
Dec 23, 2014, 7:00 PM EST
Timberwolves president/coach previously spoke about Love turning on Minnesota
Kevin Love says chance to win, not previous contract, was reason for forcing trade from Timberwolves
Dec 23, 2014, 1:10 PM EST
Flip Saunders believes otherwise.
Dec 22, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Love will be booed more vehemently on Tuesday than LeBron will on Thursday.
Dec 19, 2014, 1:40 PM EST
Miller starting against Nets in first game back from concussion
Dec 18, 2014, 12:22 PM EST
It would be very difficult for the Clippers to find a deal Minnesota would like.
Dec 17, 2014, 8:35 PM EST
Trail Blazers guard would be a perfect fit in Cleveland
Dec 17, 2014, 11:50 AM EST
Love is suffering from the dreaded flu-like symptoms.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 0
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 5
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 17
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 13
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29