Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The proposed changes would give the four worst teams the same odds of winning the No. 1 pick in the draft.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Smart money should go on LeBron James, but there will be serious challengers.
Oct 19, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Anthony should have more help than in the recent past, but he’ll need to score plenty in order for his team to have a shot.
Oct 18, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
Olajuwon is employed by the Rockets, and has been working with Howard the last two summers.
Oct 17, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Boogie Cousins is in for a big year. Is that enough?
Oct 16, 2014, 6:11 PM EDT
Roberts does not like player salaries being limited.
Oct 16, 2014, 4:04 PM EDT
Durant suffered a Jones fracture in his right foot over the weekend.
Oct 15, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Vogel has enough problems finding minutes for guys as it is.
Oct 14, 2014, 9:40 PM EDT
Cavaliers forward appreciates what Olympic play has done for his career
Oct 14, 2014, 10:45 AM EDT
Gasol fractured the fifth metatarsal bone in his left foot in 2006.
Oct 14, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Can the Clippers make a leap this season?
Oct 13, 2014, 8:10 PM EDT
The Thunder have shown stretches of great ball movement this preseason, what happens without Durant against
Oct 13, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
McCollum says think 8-10 weeks with Durant.
Oct 13, 2014, 4:53 PM EDT
He’ll likely have the surgery, but you can’t blame him for looking at his options.
Oct 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
Is the curse real?
Oct 13, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Durant expected to miss 6-8 weeks with fractured foot
Oct 12, 2014, 11:01 PM EDT
“Thanks for the love. I’ll be fine.” —Kevin Durant
Oct 12, 2014, 1:05 PM EDT
The reigning MVP’s foot fracture has far-reaching effects.
Oct 12, 2014, 11:19 AM EDT
The 2014 NBA MVP was diagnosed with a Jones fracture in his right foot.
Oct 12, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Cousins set a goal of no more than 5 for the regular season, but has already picked up 2 in preseason.
Oct 12, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Thompson would rather not wait for new TV rights deal to kick in before signing.
Kevin Durant on Mark Cuban suggesting players could give up guaranteed contracts: ‘Nah, I don’t think so’
Oct 10, 2014, 4:59 PM EDT
Players and owners already posturing in advance of labor negotiations in 2017.
Oct 10, 2014, 12:05 PM EDT
Anthony Davis and Tim Duncan (?) also get votes for which player GMs would start a team with
Oct 9, 2014, 4:00 PM EDT
“The Offseason” premieres on November 4.
Oct 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The owners would love that. Never going to happen.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 62
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31