Jul 23, 2015, 4:59 PM EDT
He landed in a perfect spot for a bounce-back season.
Jul 8, 2015, 9:53 PM EDT
Former Lakers point guard posts Hornets logo on Instagram
Apr 10, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
A disappointing end to a disappointing year.
Apr 6, 2015, 4:05 PM EDT
The Clippers and Rockets are lurking, but seem on a second tier in the West.
Mar 16, 2015, 3:57 PM EDT
It’s still Warriors and Hawks 1-2, but the Cavaliers and Blazers are lurking.
Mar 12, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
How many games will Hornets center miss?
Mar 11, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Walker has missed the last 18 games after undergoing knee surgery.
Mar 9, 2015, 3:39 PM EDT
Knicks fans should focus on the NCAA Tournament and looking at their potential new stars.
Mar 8, 2015, 9:39 PM EDT
Charlotte is going to get one of those last two playoff spots in the East.
Mar 7, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
If you recall, Ross won the dunk contest a couple years back.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:47 AM EDT
Westbrook is putting up Jordan numbers.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:40 AM EDT
Just stop it with the injuries already.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Houston trusts in The Beard. And that’s been enough.
Feb 10, 2015, 1:12 PM EDT
Minnesota also sending Charlotte cash
Feb 6, 2015, 2:45 AM EDT
The Cavaliers are playing defense and Thursday they got Kevin Love involved in the offense.
Feb 2, 2015, 6:12 PM EDT
He was coming off the bench before his injury, that will continue.
Feb 2, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
The Hawks have to play the Grizzlies and Warriors this week, we’ll see if their win streak survives that gauntlet.
Jan 29, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
The good news is that Walker may return in as little as six weeks, which means Charlotte’s playoff chances should remain intact.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
Hornets also reportedly had interest in Heat point guard
Jan 26, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
He likely returns in the middle of March.
Report: Kemba Walker could miss six weeks, Hornets teammates Marvin Williams and Bismack Biyombo also injured
Jan 26, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
Charlotte’s playoff odds just got much longer
Jan 25, 2015, 9:04 PM EDT
The Nets and Hornets talked but did not pull the trigger on a Brook Lopez trade recently.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Should Dwyane Wade still make the team if he’s not a starter?
Jan 19, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
If you have to ask if the Knicks are still 30th, you haven’t been paying attention.
Jan 19, 2015, 1:19 PM EDT
Kemba Walker still injured
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 15
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 8
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4