Apr 10, 2015, 10:30 PM EDT
A disappointing end to a disappointing year.
Apr 6, 2015, 4:05 PM EDT
The Clippers and Rockets are lurking, but seem on a second tier in the West.
Mar 16, 2015, 3:57 PM EDT
It’s still Warriors and Hawks 1-2, but the Cavaliers and Blazers are lurking.
Mar 12, 2015, 1:55 PM EDT
How many games will Hornets center miss?
Mar 11, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Walker has missed the last 18 games after undergoing knee surgery.
Mar 9, 2015, 3:39 PM EDT
Knicks fans should focus on the NCAA Tournament and looking at their potential new stars.
Mar 8, 2015, 9:39 PM EDT
Charlotte is going to get one of those last two playoff spots in the East.
Mar 7, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
If you recall, Ross won the dunk contest a couple years back.
Mar 5, 2015, 2:47 AM EDT
Westbrook is putting up Jordan numbers.
Feb 25, 2015, 2:40 AM EDT
Just stop it with the injuries already.
Feb 11, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Houston trusts in The Beard. And that’s been enough.
Feb 10, 2015, 1:12 PM EDT
Minnesota also sending Charlotte cash
Feb 6, 2015, 2:45 AM EDT
The Cavaliers are playing defense and Thursday they got Kevin Love involved in the offense.
Feb 2, 2015, 6:12 PM EDT
He was coming off the bench before his injury, that will continue.
Feb 2, 2015, 2:05 PM EDT
The Hawks have to play the Grizzlies and Warriors this week, we’ll see if their win streak survives that gauntlet.
Jan 29, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
The good news is that Walker may return in as little as six weeks, which means Charlotte’s playoff chances should remain intact.
Jan 27, 2015, 11:33 PM EDT
Hornets also reportedly had interest in Heat point guard
Jan 26, 2015, 6:20 PM EDT
He likely returns in the middle of March.
Report: Kemba Walker could miss six weeks, Hornets teammates Marvin Williams and Bismack Biyombo also injured
Jan 26, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
Charlotte’s playoff odds just got much longer
Jan 25, 2015, 9:04 PM EDT
The Nets and Hornets talked but did not pull the trigger on a Brook Lopez trade recently.
Jan 22, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Should Dwyane Wade still make the team if he’s not a starter?
Jan 19, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
If you have to ask if the Knicks are still 30th, you haven’t been paying attention.
Jan 19, 2015, 1:19 PM EDT
Kemba Walker still injured
Jan 17, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
That’s going to sting.
Jan 14, 2015, 8:51 PM EDT
He will be back on the trade market now.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 27
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 4
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6