Mar 20, 2015, 12:24 PM EDT
And that’s not even Flip Saunders’ craziest late-signing story
Mar 9, 2015, 9:00 AM EDT
Brett Brown says Robinson has a chance to be a keeper
Mar 5, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
Hamilton was a piece in the Goran Dragic trade.
Feb 20, 2015, 7:15 PM EDT
Dragic was traded to the Heat on Thursday, but will become an unrestricted free agent once the season is finished.
Three-team trade: Michael Carter-Williams to Bucks, Brandon Knight to Suns, 2015 first round pick to Sixers
Feb 19, 2015, 3:34 PM EDT
The Bucks like Michael Carter-Williams, and they didn’t want to pay Brandon Knight.
Feb 19, 2015, 3:09 PM EDT
Dragic gets his wish, and the Suns made other moves to adequately replace him.
Dec 15, 2014, 2:33 PM EDT
Heat forward to have surgery after injury
Sep 3, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Birch, who impressed during summer league with Wizards, receives partial guarantee
Aug 27, 2014, 5:44 PM EDT
Miami is now taking Knicks rejects
Aug 7, 2014, 12:45 AM EDT
Without LeBron James, Miami no longer drawing same supporting cast
Jun 20, 2014, 2:48 PM EDT
Could Carmelo Anthony command a max contract in 2015? That question is at the heart of how he should proceed.
Jun 12, 2014, 5:30 PM EDT
How LeBron, Wade and Bosh can make it work
May 28, 2014, 2:11 PM EDT
Miami forward shouldn’t have to do that
Oct 26, 2013, 11:00 PM EDT
The Heat waived Eric Griffin and Justin Hamilton on Saturday, bringing the team’s roster to the league maximum of 15 players in advance of opening night against the Chicago Bulls on Tuesday. That means that veterans Michael Beasley and Roger Mason Jr. remain with the team for now, which was somewhat expected. But it’s worth…
Sep 27, 2013, 3:22 PM EDT
Miami is always on the lookout for veterans they think they can bring on a minimum deal they think can help the team. Apparently Roger Mason fits that bill as he can still knock down the three ball (41.5 percent from deep last season). Mason announced he has signed with the Heat on twitter. I'm…
Sep 10, 2013, 11:03 PM EDT
The Miami Heat added two players on non-guaranteed deals to their roster on Tuesday, but both are in all likelihood only going to appear as training camp bodies. Already deep into luxury tax territory for next season — which is obviously a concern, considering the decision to cut Mike Miller using the amnesty provision built…
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18