Jan 19, 2015, 7:12 PM EDT
Everybody has 20/20 hindsight about the draft.
Jan 19, 2015, 4:29 PM EDT
If you have to ask if the Knicks are still 30th, you haven’t been paying attention.
Jan 19, 2015, 1:30 AM EDT
Alexis Ajinca had a big day.
Jan 18, 2015, 9:30 PM EDT
Everyone knew it was coming, but the Raptors couldn’t stop it.
Dec 31, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
The Sixers sparked a conversation that was a PR problem for the league.
Dec 22, 2014, 1:43 AM EDT
Quality win for LeBron James and the Cavaliers as well.
Dec 15, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
The Sixers are playing hard, but they fall back to the bottom slot.
Dec 15, 2014, 4:24 AM EDT
It was also a good day for Golden State and Russell Westbrook.
Dec 5, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
This is a two-year, non-guaranteed deal.
Nov 25, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Understanding what the team is doing and paying good money for tickets are different things.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Another dominant night ends in a loss.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:15 AM EDT
The Rockets looked human pckin
Oct 31, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Knight will be a restricted free agent this summer.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
All hail the Brow.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Four teams and the obvious choice of Cleveland.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
New Orleans adds its missing link in Omer Asik
Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The proposed changes would give the four worst teams the same odds of winning the No. 1 pick in the draft.
Sep 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If Salmons is their best option at the three, they have a serious weakness.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose among the more intriguing names on the list.
Sep 17, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
Asik and Davis could be one of the NBA’s best defensive front lines.
Sep 8, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
New Orleans has enough flexibility to keep either player into regular season
Sep 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Rivers needs to improve just to fight for his minutes on an improving Pelicans team.
Aug 29, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Anthony Davis should lead the Pelicans to the playoffs, which would make Monty Williams feel safer.
Aug 19, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
I think the Pelicans are a playoff team next season.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38