Dec 5, 2014, 7:07 PM EDT
This is a two-year, non-guaranteed deal.
Nov 25, 2014, 7:50 PM EDT
Understanding what the team is doing and paying good money for tickets are different things.
Nov 18, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
Another dominant night ends in a loss.
Nov 18, 2014, 3:15 AM EDT
The Rockets looked human pckin
Oct 31, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
Knight will be a restricted free agent this summer.
Oct 27, 2014, 11:44 AM EDT
Cleveland jumps up to No. 2 after seeing them this preseason.
Oct 24, 2014, 10:00 AM EDT
All hail the Brow.
Oct 24, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Four teams and the obvious choice of Cleveland.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
New Orleans adds its missing link in Omer Asik
Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
The proposed changes would give the four worst teams the same odds of winning the No. 1 pick in the draft.
Sep 25, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
If Salmons is their best option at the three, they have a serious weakness.
Sep 23, 2014, 6:31 PM EDT
Kobe Bryant, Derrick Rose among the more intriguing names on the list.
Sep 17, 2014, 7:35 PM EDT
Asik and Davis could be one of the NBA’s best defensive front lines.
Sep 8, 2014, 11:15 PM EDT
New Orleans has enough flexibility to keep either player into regular season
Sep 6, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Rivers needs to improve just to fight for his minutes on an improving Pelicans team.
Aug 29, 2014, 10:24 AM EDT
Anthony Davis should lead the Pelicans to the playoffs, which would make Monty Williams feel safer.
Aug 19, 2014, 4:01 PM EDT
I think the Pelicans are a playoff team next season.
Aug 5, 2014, 2:46 PM EDT
Things could have turned out very differently for Lillard.
Jul 18, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
New Orleans piecing together bench behind impressive top six
Jul 11, 2014, 4:46 PM EDT
Rockets need New Orleans to figure out how to get Asik before Chandler Parsons’ clock expires
Jul 10, 2014, 9:45 AM EDT
New Orleans no longer has enough cap room to absorb Asik’s salary
Jul 2, 2014, 12:30 PM EDT
He will be ready for training camp following shin surgery last season.
Jun 25, 2014, 10:29 PM EDT
And Omer Asik, Anthony Davis front line could be a defensive powerhouse.
Jun 22, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
Teams like L.A. and Boston were hoping Embiid might fall to them at six or seven, but the Sixers may grab him much sooner.
Jun 17, 2014, 1:52 PM EDT
Too bad they already traded theirs for Jrue Holiday
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17