Nov 20, 2014, 2:22 AM EST
Highlights from a lot of exciting finishes Wednesday.
Nov 11, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Expiring contracts don’t bring the value they used to.
Nov 7, 2014, 2:44 PM EST
There are parallels, but there are a lot of differences, too.
Nov 7, 2014, 9:55 AM EST
Dallas put together program to help the player
Nov 5, 2014, 3:59 PM EST
High-flying, impressive slams.
Nov 5, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Kobe had 39 points on 37 shots Tuesday night in another Lakers’ loss.
Oct 22, 2014, 8:20 PM EST
Lakers forward also says he’s quit drinking alcohol
Sep 15, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Some team will pick him up. Eventually.
Sep 11, 2014, 1:29 AM EST
A second unit of Jeremy Lin, Nick Young and Julius Randle will be a lot of fun. It won’t defend, but it will be entertaining.
Aug 15, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Swaggy P knows his right arm has a higher calling.
Jul 26, 2014, 9:30 AM EST
Making sure Kobe Bryant is happy in his final two seasons in Los Angeles seems to be at the top of the list.
Jul 18, 2014, 6:48 PM EST
The Lakers very well could be the worst team in the West this season.
Jul 16, 2014, 10:39 PM EST
Lakers get a steal
Jul 15, 2014, 10:55 PM EST
Houston gives Adrien one-year, minimum-salary contract
Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not.
Jul 12, 2014, 6:41 PM EST
The Bulls may have to amnesty Carlos Boozer.
Jul 12, 2014, 1:27 PM EST
His other suitors have moved on.
Jul 12, 2014, 1:11 AM EST
Two teams near the top of their conference could get a lot better if they land him.
Jul 11, 2014, 10:52 PM EST
Bazemore join’s Atlanta’s crowded wing rotation
Jul 11, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
That’s a lot of money.
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EST
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
How much would you pay Eric Bledsoe to try and poach him from the Suns?
Jun 23, 2014, 12:02 PM EST
By the way, Lakers and Xavier Henry both want him to stay in Los Angeles next season
Apr 7, 2014, 10:33 PM EST
What a strange source for a strange story
Mar 26, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Knicks fans, you should not watch this. That is all the Lakers’ buckets from their third quarter, 51-point explosion on the Knicks Tuesday night. What the Lakers did to blow out the Knicks was hustle and share the ball. Nothing more. This is the NBA, give guys an open shot and they will knock it…
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 0
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27