Mar 1, 2015, 11:30 AM EDT
A look at upcoming retro releases of the Jordan VIII, Jordan 1, Jordan XIV Low, and the Jordan VII.
Feb 7, 2015, 7:00 PM EDT
A complete look at the Jordan 2015 All-Star collection.
Dec 18, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
Plenty of photos and a recap of this week’s launch event from Jordan Brand’s Terminal 23 space in NYC.
A look inside Jordan’s new private basketball venue, situated in an airplane hangar in West Los Angeles
Nov 11, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
Exclusive, invite-only venue will be home to Blake Griffin and Chris Paul, and serve as an off-season training ground for many others — similar to the brand’s Terminal 23 space in New York city.
Jordan Brand’s player edition shoes for Carmelo Anthony, Jabari Parker, Kawhi Leonard and others (PHOTOS)
Oct 28, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and Victor Oladipo also get exclusive player editions in celebration of the season tipping off this week.
Aug 25, 2014, 11:12 AM EDT
Full recap from the Jordan XX9 wear test experience in Chicago — which took place (literally) at Michael Jordan’s house.
Jun 27, 2014, 1:59 PM EDT
Parker joins the likes of Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul and Blake Griffin by becoming one of the brand’s star endorsers.
Feb 2, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Jordan Brand has always had a huge retail footprint (pun intended), but had yet to open specialized individual retail stores of its own — at least until now. From the official release: “[Saturday] morning in midtown Manhattan, Jordan Brand president Larry Miller, Footaction CEO Jake Jacobs and filmmaker Spike Lee officially welcomed the first consumers to…
Dec 11, 2013, 7:46 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony has been with Jordan Brand for 10 years now, and as he explains in the video clip above, there’s a nod to the past within the design of his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10. From the official release: “If you see this shoe from afar, the chrome statement piece is the first…
Sep 11, 2012, 4:29 PM EDT
Michael Jordan is a basketball icon. The Jordan Brand is a business, it’s part of Nike, and like any brand it needs to expand its markets. But to NASCAR? Yes. It may seem like an odd marriage — the sport with the most urban of fan base and the one with the most middle-American and…
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 0
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17