Jan 30, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
Who wil start for Kobe?
Jan 29, 2015, 7:27 PM EDT
DeMarcus Cousins and Damian Lillard were left off in the West.
Jan 29, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Brooks may last the season, but may not if Thunder miss the playoffs. Jackson, meanwhile, has been marginalized ever since Dion Waiters was acquired.
Jan 29, 2015, 9:43 AM EDT
Rockets center requires further testing
Jan 28, 2015, 11:17 AM EDT
Mirotic, drafted in 2011, is a darkhorse challenger to Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year
Jan 27, 2015, 8:27 PM EDT
One Clipper has a better chance than the other
Jan 27, 2015, 9:10 AM EDT
Five of the six players in the field are set.
Jan 26, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT
Will Steve Kerr start Klay Thompson or James Harden?
Jan 26, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Was it good defense or just that the Lakers were that bad?
Jan 24, 2015, 5:00 PM EDT
Howard left the game after just eight minutes and did not return.
Jan 24, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
That is as good a step-back jumper as you will see.
Jan 23, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Maybe, but the field is simply too crowded in the West for Ellis to have a reasonable shot.
Jan 23, 2015, 3:14 PM EDT
I think Barkley is wrong, CP3 earned a spot.
Jan 23, 2015, 2:31 PM EDT
Is Kobe’s career finished?
Jan 23, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
With all the injuries to rookies it’s hard to imagine anyone but Andrew Wiggins winning ROY.
Jan 23, 2015, 12:01 AM EDT
An MRI revealed a torn rotator cuff for Kobe, which may end his season.
Jan 22, 2015, 7:19 PM EDT
Lowry trailed Wade by almost 100,000 votes in the returns that were published two weeks ago.
Jan 22, 2015, 11:22 AM EDT
Rockets have lost all four of their games by double digits to Golden State, which has the NBA’s best record
Jan 21, 2015, 11:50 AM EDT
The only person running away with an award is Andrew Wiggins for Rookie of the Year, and injuries play a big part in that.
Jan 20, 2015, 5:56 PM EDT
That’s one serious mother.
Jan 20, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Golden State had already beaten Houston twice, and won again by 25 points in this one.
Jan 20, 2015, 2:58 AM EDT
The Cavaliers, however, did play good defense Monday.
Jan 19, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
One shy of his career high.
Jan 19, 2015, 11:39 AM EDT
Warriors guard dishes incredible assist against Rockets
Jan 16, 2015, 10:15 PM EDT
And away from Reggie Jackson.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9