Nov 5, 2014, 2:44 AM EST
It’s going to be a log season for Byron Scott.
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EST
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
Nov 4, 2014, 1:44 AM EST
Not a good night for Fabulous, however.
Nov 4, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
Report: OKC’s Reggie Jackson to pursue starting job with another team as restricted free agent next summer
Nov 1, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
How much will the Thunder be willing to pay for Westbrook’s backup?
Oct 29, 2014, 5:08 PM EST
That is two Lakers players out for the season with injuries already.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:14 AM EST
You can’t help but like him, He’s a teddy bear.” —Kobe Bryant on Dwight Howard.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:40 AM EST
Rough night for Chandler Parsons.
Oct 29, 2014, 3:15 AM EST
James Harden had 32 points and the Lakers had no answers.
Oct 28, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
NBA kicks off 2014-15 season tonight
Oct 28, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Oklahoma City has set record for playoff success, first rounders acquired
Oct 28, 2014, 4:54 PM EST
Kobe Bryant returns to face Dwight Howard.
Oct 28, 2014, 1:35 PM EST
Mavericks have a good chance at pulling off the upset.
Oct 28, 2014, 3:40 AM EST
Warriors guard’s stock soared during offseason. What can he do during the season?
Oct 26, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Price has a bone bruise so Lin gets the start and the bulk of minutes.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Rockets downgraded Parsons, but he’ll have a chance to reach new heights with Mavericks
Oct 22, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Oddest vote of the survey — 10.7 percent of GMs thought Chicago had a better offseason than Cleveland.
Oct 22, 2014, 10:00 AM EST
This is a team where winning 50 games and exiting in the first round would feel like a big disappointment.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:40 PM EST
James Harden’s defense isn’t as bad as some people say… but it’s not good.
Oct 21, 2014, 2:49 PM EST
Watch after the draft lottery next year when a team like the Lakers, Celtics or Knicks jumps way up the board so they can draft a young star and some smaller market owners cry it’s unfair.
Oct 20, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
The proposed changes would give the four worst teams the same odds of winning the No. 1 pick in the draft.
Oct 20, 2014, 11:00 AM EST
Smart money should go on LeBron James, but there will be serious challengers.
Oct 20, 2014, 9:32 AM EST
Rockets lost a lot of their key role players
Oct 18, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
Olajuwon is employed by the Rockets, and has been working with Howard the last two summers.
Oct 18, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
The player option for next year is likely what has Houston balking.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20