Apr 15, 2015, 11:27 PM EDT
Heat, who owe Philadelphia a top-10 protected first-rounder, enter lottery as No. 10 seed
Apr 9, 2015, 11:32 PM EDT
James Ennis can dunk with the best of them.
Apr 8, 2015, 9:20 AM EDT
One issue: The pass was intended to be an alley-oop for James Ennis
Feb 4, 2015, 12:26 AM EDT
Drummond is a beast.
Jan 27, 2015, 10:09 PM EDT
Heat blow lead to Bucks without star guard
Dec 22, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
Nov 18, 2014, 12:53 AM EDT
What Napier did to some veterans is criminal.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:29 PM EDT
James Ennis — a PBT favorite — will get the start in his place.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:35 PM EDT
The pride of Long Beach State.
Oct 26, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The games count for real in just three short days.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Some team will pick him up. Eventually.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:20 PM EDT
Birch, who impressed during summer league with Wizards, receives partial guarantee
Aug 27, 2014, 5:44 PM EDT
Miami is now taking Knicks rejects
Aug 19, 2014, 10:34 AM EDT
This is likely a camp contract.
Aug 9, 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
The Miami Heat made a surprising decision when they decided to move into the second round of this year’s NBA Draft to pick up James Ennis. The player then made a surprising decision, deciding to sign in Australia with the Perth Wildcats for the upcoming season. Ennis had offers from various teams overseas, but he…
Aug 5, 2013, 8:29 PM EDT
When the Heat made a draft night trade for late second round pick James Ennis, it appeared as though the team would be interested in having him compete for a spot on the roster. After getting a look at Ennis during both the Orlando and the Las Vegas Summer Leagues, however, the team has decided…
Aug 3, 2013, 12:30 PM EDT
Greg Oden, who last played in the NBA in 2009 and has had multiple major knee surgeries since then, got a contract for next season before Lamar Odom. Which tells you about how far Odom’s stock has fallen. He is battling Antawn Jamison and Al Harrington for the “veteran forward at the end of the…
Jul 16, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
The reality of the new collective bargaining agreement is that with the far more strict financial penalties in place for teams in luxury tax territory, most are going to try to cut costs whenever possible. And that includes the back-to-back champion Miami Heat. Mike Miller has been waived via the amnesty provision, the team announced on…
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 1
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 6
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10