Dec 22, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
Nov 18, 2014, 12:53 AM EST
What Napier did to some veterans is criminal.
Nov 14, 2014, 7:29 PM EST
James Ennis — a PBT favorite — will get the start in his place.
Oct 29, 2014, 10:35 PM EST
The pride of Long Beach State.
Oct 26, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
The games count for real in just three short days.
Sep 15, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
Some team will pick him up. Eventually.
Sep 3, 2014, 9:20 PM EST
Birch, who impressed during summer league with Wizards, receives partial guarantee
Aug 27, 2014, 5:44 PM EST
Miami is now taking Knicks rejects
Aug 19, 2014, 10:34 AM EST
This is likely a camp contract.
Aug 9, 2013, 10:30 PM EST
The Miami Heat made a surprising decision when they decided to move into the second round of this year’s NBA Draft to pick up James Ennis. The player then made a surprising decision, deciding to sign in Australia with the Perth Wildcats for the upcoming season. Ennis had offers from various teams overseas, but he…
Aug 5, 2013, 8:29 PM EST
When the Heat made a draft night trade for late second round pick James Ennis, it appeared as though the team would be interested in having him compete for a spot on the roster. After getting a look at Ennis during both the Orlando and the Las Vegas Summer Leagues, however, the team has decided…
Aug 3, 2013, 12:30 PM EST
Greg Oden, who last played in the NBA in 2009 and has had multiple major knee surgeries since then, got a contract for next season before Lamar Odom. Which tells you about how far Odom’s stock has fallen. He is battling Antawn Jamison and Al Harrington for the “veteran forward at the end of the…
Jul 16, 2013, 4:01 PM EST
The reality of the new collective bargaining agreement is that with the far more strict financial penalties in place for teams in luxury tax territory, most are going to try to cut costs whenever possible. And that includes the back-to-back champion Miami Heat. Mike Miller has been waived via the amnesty provision, the team announced on…
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 10
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8