Jan 6, 2015, 1:50 PM EDT
Shot at LeBron or nah?
Jan 6, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Teams should be careful about getting locked into one particular style.
Jan 6, 2015, 12:30 PM EDT
Cleveland got better assets in return from Knicks, which highlights a fundamental problem in Los Angeles.
Jan 6, 2015, 10:00 AM EDT
It’s a risky trade for the Cavs and the Thunder, but it could pay off big.
Jan 6, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
This trade could help their offense, but their defense still needs help.
Jan 6, 2015, 2:27 AM EDT
Dion Waiters, good luck getting the ball away from Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant.
Jan 5, 2015, 10:25 PM EDT
Anthony doesn’t love the idea.
Jan 5, 2015, 7:47 PM EDT
Reggie Jackson is not involved.
Dec 16, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Especially J.R. Smith
Dec 15, 2014, 1:11 PM EDT
Amar’e Stoudemire, Andrea Bargnani, Samuel Dalembert, Jason Smith, Iman Shumpert, Shane Larkin, Quincy Acy, Cole Aldrich and Travis Wear will all become free agents this summer
Dec 10, 2014, 7:00 PM EDT
He could miss more than just this game.
Dec 10, 2014, 2:16 PM EDT
As if the Knicks don’t have enough problems.
Dec 8, 2014, 1:47 PM EDT
Knicks president says team must ‘protect our future’ with trades
Nov 17, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
World Peace also says he was lone Knicks player to tell James Dolan why the team was struggling
Nov 17, 2014, 1:36 AM EDT
Kobe good. Lakers defense bad. Very bad.
Nov 15, 2014, 1:11 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony scores 46 points, but Burke’s shot at the buzzer effectively erased them all.
Nov 14, 2014, 1:55 PM EDT
Is that really enough time?
Nov 13, 2014, 2:05 AM EDT
Anthony Davis could pretty much be in the winner category nightly.
Nov 8, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
Nov 5, 2014, 3:16 PM EDT
He is out Wednesday night when the Knicks face the Pistons.
Nov 5, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Adds insult to injury.
Nov 5, 2014, 9:50 AM EDT
Knicks lose by 15 to Wizards, and have been far too reliant on midrange jumpers in the early part of the season.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
New York wants to maximize cap space this sumer. Pacers probably want to keep J.R. Smith far, far away
Oct 30, 2014, 11:16 PM EDT
Nobody saw this coming.
Oct 30, 2014, 6:55 PM EDT
It’s going to be a rough transition for the Knicks. New Yorkers have to be patient (not always their strong suit).
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 1
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 26
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14