Report: Sixers willing to talk about anyone on roster, including Joel Embiid, in trade for more No. 1 picks
Feb 24, 2015, 10:30 AM EDT
It’s not as it seems.
Feb 24, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Maybe Isaiah Canaan should take all his shots like it was a game of hot potato.
Sixers GM says rare availability of high lottery pick is what motivated him to trade Michael Carter-Williams
Feb 20, 2015, 9:15 PM EDT
Sam Hinkie also explains trade of K.J. McDaniels, while trying to defend his continual rebuilding strategy.
Feb 19, 2015, 3:19 PM EDT
Daryl Morey and Sam Hinkie make a trade.
Feb 13, 2015, 9:05 AM EDT
SMH, Dwight, SMH
Dec 4, 2014, 2:12 AM EDT
Kyle Lowry, Houston with big nights
Dec 1, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Spurs climb up to third, have showdown with Memphis this week.
Nov 27, 2014, 1:37 AM EDT
LeBron James and the Cavaliers were good, Chase Budinger had the flub.
Nov 24, 2014, 12:38 PM EDT
Rockets without their two best defensive players
Oct 3, 2014, 12:14 PM EDT
What does that mean for Jason Terry, Isaiah Canaan and Houston’s other players?
Aug 25, 2014, 3:25 PM EDT
Houston, firmly in playoff hunt, could use a Jeremy Lin replacement at backup point guard
James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.”
Jul 24, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Rockets players certainly are giving Parsons plenty of bulletin board material.
Jul 22, 2014, 1:24 AM EDT
Ray McCallum dropped 29 and even threw in a Jordan shrug.
Jul 18, 2014, 9:55 AM EDT
Smith, who spent last season with the Suns, could back up Patrick Beverley
Jul 11, 2014, 5:27 PM EDT
Bosh would give up more than $35 million to leave Miami for Houston, but maybe LeBron James’ departure convinces him to do so
Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract
Jul 9, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
Has Bosh decided on signing with Houston if LeBron James leaves Heat anyway?
Jun 20, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh are reportedly Houston’s backup options
Oct 8, 2013, 2:57 PM EDT
Dwight Howard wants… no, needs to have fun. It’s part of the reason he didn’t mesh with the serious and driven Kobe Bryant (and to a lesser degree Steve Nash) in Los Angeles. It’s part of what drew him to Houston as Chandler Parsons sold him on a college-like experience. So you had to know…
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14