Aug 15, 2014, 12:21 PM EST
“Reacting to Paul’s injury is natural.” —Stephen Curry
Aug 15, 2014, 11:08 AM EST
“I have no fears. I have faith. I know that I’m going to be fine.” —Derrick Rose
Aug 15, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
My guess, the final starting spot goes to Chandler Parsons. If not him Rudy Gay or Gordon Hayward get it.
Aug 14, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
Classy move by USA Basketball.
Aug 14, 2014, 6:55 PM EST
Gay was a late addition, but played for the World Championship team in 2010.
Aug 14, 2014, 3:56 PM EST
Cousins will undergo an MRI, but initial belief from trainers on site is that it isn’t serious.
Aug 14, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Who gets moved into the starting lineup spots that Paul George and Kevin Durant would have filled.
Aug 14, 2014, 11:14 AM EST
Classy move by the new PG-13.
Pacers receive disabled player exception after injury to Paul George, but unlikely they use most of it
Aug 13, 2014, 9:21 AM EST
Pacers don’t want to enter luxury tax territory.
Aug 12, 2014, 2:44 PM EST
The last time witnessing the James, Wade tandem in season recaps of the best dunks.
Aug 12, 2014, 2:41 PM EST
“No one has told us he’s going to be out for the whole year but … we’re sort of expecting him to be out for the whole year.” —Larry Bird
Aug 11, 2014, 11:06 PM EST
The Cavaliers are still the frontrunners.
Aug 11, 2014, 7:03 PM EST
Michael Jordan is starting to do a better job as an owner than people realize.
Aug 11, 2014, 4:59 PM EST
Obviously, this will kill any chance of him getting an NBA contract this season. But that is the least of the issues here.
Aug 11, 2014, 12:32 AM EST
This was going to be his last tournament, before the stress fracture kept him out of it.
Aug 10, 2014, 9:30 PM EST
Brooks was traded three times in the past year.
Aug 10, 2014, 7:59 PM EST
This trade would make no sense for the Pistons.
Aug 10, 2014, 6:30 PM EST
Suns weren’t interested.
Aug 8, 2014, 4:57 PM EST
He averaged 7 points and 2.9 rebounds a game four years ago for Team USA in this same tournament.
Aug 8, 2014, 12:20 PM EST
Are top players going to keep signing up to play secondary international events?
Aug 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Jerry Colangelo says spot will be held for George no matter how he looks when returning from injury, but a lot can happen over the next two years.
Aug 7, 2014, 11:14 PM EST
It wasn’t because of a potential new shoe deal, either.
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55