Dec 1, 2014, 3:20 PM EDT
Spurs climb up to third, have showdown with Memphis this week.
Nov 30, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
Price was waived by the Pacers.
Nov 29, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Varejao is out against the Pacers on Saturday.
Nov 28, 2014, 3:40 PM EDT
Indiana hosts Magic
Nov 28, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
I’d take this rumor with a grain or 12 of salt, but…
Nov 26, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
Maverick shows off long arms
Nov 26, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
West has been out since the preseason with an ankle injury.
Nov 25, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
Dallas gives up 111 points to a team playing without Roy Hibbert.
Nov 24, 2014, 3:44 PM EDT
The bottom of the rankings are pretty obvious, the top harder to put together.
Nov 24, 2014, 11:38 AM EDT
Trail Blazers star keeps elevating game. Will he ever level off?
Nov 22, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
George is trying to get back on the court before the season is finished.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:20 AM EDT
Clippers coach: ‘He’s probably the best player in the league that nobody knows’
Nov 20, 2014, 2:22 AM EDT
Highlights from a lot of exciting finishes Wednesday.
Nov 19, 2014, 9:28 PM EDT
Pacers top Charlotte on wild play
Nov 19, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
Cavaliers guard seems to be embracing his new role
Nov 17, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Spurs climbed up fast after beating the Clippers and Warriors last week.
Nov 14, 2014, 5:59 PM EDT
Whittington: ‘That was a holy-crap moment’
Nov 10, 2014, 2:55 PM EDT
The Sixers are at the bottom still, to the surprise of nobody.
Nov 10, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
Pacers forward and former Knick carving out role as go-to scorer
Nov 6, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
He will get the spot that was to go to Gal Mekel.
Nov 6, 2014, 11:00 AM EDT
Mekel must solve issue before Indiana’s waiver to add 16th player expires today
Nov 6, 2014, 2:30 AM EDT
The Clippers are the big losers of the night. Easily.
Nov 6, 2014, 12:30 AM EDT
Guess how that went
Nov 5, 2014, 5:46 PM EDT
Indiana certainly could use some point guard depth right now.
Nov 4, 2014, 2:30 PM EDT
The Sixers stay on the bottom, barely able to hold off the Magic and Lakers.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 0
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8