Apr 15, 2015, 11:27 PM EDT
Heat, who owe Philadelphia a top-10 protected first-rounder, enter lottery as No. 10 seed
Jan 2, 2015, 3:30 PM EDT
Could Noel and Embiid play together?
Dec 3, 2014, 9:00 PM EDT
Yes, these teams are that inept
Dec 1, 2014, 8:35 PM EDT
Now I have seen everything.
Nov 10, 2014, 12:22 PM EDT
Opposing coach says Kentucky could make NBA playoffs
Oct 27, 2014, 3:51 PM EDT
The Sixers get worse this season and add a pick. Very Sam Hinkie deal.
Apr 23, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
Frank Vogel resisted the urge to do anything dramatic and trusted his team to make little changes. It worked.
Mar 28, 2014, 12:35 AM EDT
I don’t think the Philadelphia 76ers are going to go 0-36 to end the season. They are going to get one more win. But when? Most nights they are overmatched — the other team is just more talented. That’s why they lost game 26 in a row Thursday night to the Houston Rockets, 120-98. The…
Mar 27, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
The last time the Philadelphia 76ers won a basketball game we were going to spend the next four days talking about how Peyton Manning was going to carve up the Seahawks defense. We had nine more days of hype until the Sochi Winter Olympics opened (and one Olympic ring didn’t). Since Jan. 29 the Philadelphia…
Mar 18, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
Philadelphia did hang with Indiana Monday night. The Sixers led through the first quarter and even when the Pacers came back in the second quarter their lead never swelled to more than 10, Philly cut it to three in the final minutes of the 99-90 Indiana win. It was the second time in a week…
Mar 18, 2014, 1:15 AM EDT
Indiana picked up its fourth straight win Monday — none of them over teams above .500 and none of them terribly impressive. But they count just the same. The Philadelphia 76ers were hanging around but were down 7 within the final minute when Paul George drives from the right wing and throws down the dunk…
Feb 20, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
It’s the one day on the NBA calendar you know is going to be like a roller coaster — rumors are going to fly, deals are going to appear close then fall apart, complete fabrications will fascinate a fan base who will then blame a GM for not making them reality, and in the end…
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3