Feb 20, 2015, 1:21 AM EST
The Clippers are on the outside looking in.
Feb 19, 2015, 10:48 AM EST
Nets can’t Jackson to contract extension, though
Jan 16, 2015, 11:05 AM EST
Hornets, Lance Stephenson apparently no longer involved
Nov 7, 2014, 11:46 AM EST
Oklahoma City could use point guard to give Reggie Jackson more minutes off the ball
Nov 5, 2014, 4:45 PM EST
He’s not an answer but he is a healthy body and the Thunder are short on those.
Nov 4, 2014, 11:31 PM EST
Oklahoma City finishes game with six healthy players
Nov 4, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
OKC has been decimated by injuries and would like to add another player to the roster as soon as possible.
Oct 31, 2014, 1:37 PM EST
Oklahoma City has completely relied on its two – now injured – stars
Oct 27, 2014, 8:25 PM EST
Thunder, having successfully circumvented NBA rules, now charged with developing first-round pick
Oct 11, 2014, 7:59 AM EST
We should know more later on Saturday, but he did not return to the game Friday night.
Sep 4, 2014, 4:30 PM EST
Bucks owner says Milwaukee. Is he right?
Jul 21, 2014, 12:30 PM EST
It sounds as if former Stanford forward might give up hundreds of thousands of dollars (nearly his entire salary)
Jul 15, 2014, 9:15 AM EST
Jerrett still leaning on potential he showed before Arizona
Jul 3, 2014, 9:14 AM EST
Signing could push Hasheem Thabeet out the door
Sep 20, 2013, 1:57 PM EST
We have mentioned this before, the draft and stash is not just for European players anymore. Used to be a time when teams drafted a young Euro in the second round, let him develop overseas, then brought him over if and when he was ready. See Marc Gasol as a prime example. But now teams…
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 7
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6