Jul 23, 2014, 4:25 PM EDT
Exum is a project but he also could be the point guard of the future in Utah.
Jul 20, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Bledsoe’s restricted status, durability concerns and high price tag are likely reasons that L.A. (and every other team to this point) passed.
Jul 17, 2014, 6:45 PM EDT
Eric Bledsoe lacks leverage at this point.
Jul 14, 2014, 10:55 AM EDT
DeMar DeRozan and Chandler Parsons added to list
Jul 13, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
He will step into a stretch four role in Charlotte.
Jul 12, 2014, 11:13 AM EDT
This played out as expected.
Jul 10, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
A run down of the free agent signings we have so far.
Jul 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
Houston would have 72 hours to match max or near-max offer
Jazz expected to match Hornets’ max contract offer to Gordon Hayward, which is absolutely the right decision
Jul 9, 2014, 1:02 PM EDT
Small market teams like Utah and Charlotte don’t have much of a choice.
Jul 9, 2014, 12:51 AM EDT
Jazz reportedly plan to match
Jul 8, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
He’s been out of the league two seasons, but at age 30 wants another shot. As it has for many, redemption starts in Vegas.
Jul 7, 2014, 3:02 PM EDT
What will LeBron James think of this?
Jul 4, 2014, 7:30 PM EDT
Hayward could re-unite with former Jazz teammate Al Jefferson
Jul 4, 2014, 10:30 AM EDT
A lot of dominoes will fall once LeBron and ‘Melo make up their minds.
Jul 2, 2014, 10:00 PM EDT
Related factor: Cleveland might have to waive Anderson Varejao to pay Hayward so much
Jul 2, 2014, 1:23 PM EDT
A max deal for Hayward in Cleveland would mean 4 years for $63 million.
Jul 2, 2014, 9:15 AM EDT
Hayward is an upgrade over Jeff Green at the three, but is he really worth a max contract?
Jul 1, 2014, 9:17 AM EDT
Lakers were very active on the first night of free agency.
Jul 1, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
The Lakers are active but only offering one or two year deals unless you are LeBron or ‘Melo.
Jun 30, 2014, 9:20 AM EDT
How much would you pay Eric Bledsoe to try and poach him from the Suns?
Jun 30, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
Jazz say they’ll match any offer Hayward receives, so this might not mean much.
Jun 25, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Jazz have some good young players all under 23, they will be adding to that mix and counting on Quin Snyder to develop these guys.
Jun 25, 2014, 6:59 PM EDT
Doug McDermott the favorite in clubhouse to go No. 9
Jun 9, 2014, 8:34 PM EDT
It’s all about player development.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61